Reviews for Mind Vs Heart
AzBeMe chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I'm an alucardxintegra fangirl but haha this changes everything i realy love the way you told the story a perfect mix of funny love hate relationship SO CUTE but still aluxintegra is still my otp
AzBeMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Nice story :D Love the first part ... but you may want to edit this cause I think you just spelled 'warm' wrong O.O
The Quoi chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Your plot is really solid and you seem to have a decent grasp on characters. Only... The spelling mistakes and grammatical errors make it difficult to read your story. It's just hard to concentrate on a story when you have misplaced letters and very easy-to-correct spelling errors the sort of stand out. :) It's really easy to fix and would really be worthwhile, as readers won't be turned off when they see these errors.

Hey, I'm a beta. : D I could totally beta this for you, if you'd like? I could help point out where you might be having some issues for you, and that way your story can be more easily enjoyed? : D
Lageanie chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Yaaaay u updated this is getting goood keep it up
Lageanie chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Yay I like the story so far its excellent
scarlet-moonphase chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Sorry I don't really know much about the Cathlic religon and well that didn't really matter much to Maxwell at that moment cuz well it was Integra and it wasn't like they did anything but sleep.
Yamiga chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Well, there are a few errors in this story, most of it has to do with spelling and grammar, other than that the whole form is okay. Just one more problem is the part where Maxwell sleeps with Integra, you probably shouldn't have that part there, only because he's an Arch-Bishop and he's in the Vatican, it may offense to many Roman Catholic's...anyway, the plot is good and I really do like that story!
Lageanie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Yaaaaaaaaaaay ch.7 it was excellent I look 4ward 2 readding more
Lageanie chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Continue plz
Yamiga chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I like it! You're really good at getting them out of character and then popping them back into character, it makes for a good story! I love it and I hope for you to continue.
Lageanie chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
This is really good and I now understand y he was being such a jerk. I hope u continue this soon I really like the story
scarlet-moonphase chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
To answer that quiston Maxwell had thought Either he broke her heart now or something really bad would happen I know I was really mad at him, but just wait and see how he handles it.
Lageanie chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Wait why was he being a jerk all of a sudden aw man now I is confused... This a great story btw I cant wait 2 c wat happens
Lageanie chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Dern you update fast ...anywho this story is really good im enjoying it and I rrly enjoyed the kissing scene and I could imagine walters face when he saw them. Still a few mistakes in the spelling but the story os still great
scarlet-moonphase chapter 1 . 12/28/2011