Reviews for Common Scents
Sophik chapter 1 . 5/31
Huh... so Nick smells like kiwi when he's happy, pink grapefruit when he's excited, wet newspaper when he's tired,burned/scorched coffee when he's angry,cough syrup when he's confused, buttermilk and moldy bread when he's sick, rubbing alcohol when he's worried, bleach when he's been poisoned(poor Nick!), vanilla and cinnamon when he's content,black licorice/anise when he's depressed, musk when he's aroused, warm sunshine and green grass when he's warm, loving and comfortable... I wonder what happens when Nick's upset or annoyed or grieving... I know this story's complete, but I wonder...
Good story, one of my favourites!
*coos in delight*
PaoCban chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
this is so cute
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
awwww I love so cute 3:-) great one-shot I love Monroe/Nick ... I want More 3:-) add my fav :-)
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
All the smell descriptions, brilliant! I'm sure I smell like sugar cookies half the time. Or the bubbly fruits. The musky arousal as I read fanfiction XD some are really good at turning me on lol. You probably don't want to know that. XD -Cat.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was so well writtten! And I love the idea of Monroe being able to smell Nick's moods. I really enjoyed reading this.
CrowX chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh man, so cute. I love it. Great idea with the scents. And how the emotions smell. Very good story!
Eriakit chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh my gods that was amazing and I love you. Really really love you.
Loki88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awesome idea with the scents!
Really good story.
Like it very much.
:-)
readinggirl1989 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
loved it!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
this was beautiful! Especially the "sleeping with a sunny Spring day in his bed", I loved that description! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So adorable and sweet and perfect!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved this. Such a neat approach to Nick and Monroe getting together. ;)
Yabun chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Found this fic from the link posted on the Grimm Prompt page (which I've been devouring since I found it 2 days ago). Great story and ultra sweet. Thank you for posting :D
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You know, I sometimes wonder if the actors ever read these stories, and what their reactions are to them. Do you wonder that too?

Aside, great story. I loved the scents corresponding with Nick, it was cute and funny.