Reviews for Common Scents
PaoCban chapter 1 . 2/1
this is so cute
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 2/1
awwww I love so cute 3:-) great one-shot I love Monroe/Nick ... I want More 3:-) add my fav :-)
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 1/7
All the smell descriptions, brilliant! I'm sure I smell like sugar cookies half the time. Or the bubbly fruits. The musky arousal as I read fanfiction XD some are really good at turning me on lol. You probably don't want to know that. XD -Cat.
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was so well writtten! And I love the idea of Monroe being able to smell Nick's moods. I really enjoyed reading this.
CrowX chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh man, so cute. I love it. Great idea with the scents. And how the emotions smell. Very good story!
Eriakit chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh my gods that was amazing and I love you. Really really love you.
Loki88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awesome idea with the scents!
Really good story.
Like it very much.
:-)
readinggirl1989 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
loved it!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
this was beautiful! Especially the "sleeping with a sunny Spring day in his bed", I loved that description! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So adorable and sweet and perfect!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved this. Such a neat approach to Nick and Monroe getting together. ;)
Yabun chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Found this fic from the link posted on the Grimm Prompt page (which I've been devouring since I found it 2 days ago). Great story and ultra sweet. Thank you for posting :D
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You know, I sometimes wonder if the actors ever read these stories, and what their reactions are to them. Do you wonder that too?

Aside, great story. I loved the scents corresponding with Nick, it was cute and funny.
Ashalenn chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
While still motivated in my Manage To Hit The Review Button More Often Campaign...

I ended up running across this little story and am being a good girl (see see I hit the button, I hit the button!) and wanting to say that I really enjoyed it-the idea and the progression, how several times the different scents had story progression tied into them.

When I first started reading Grimm stories I wasn't fully sold on the Nick/Monroe pairing as more than friends, but you, among others have helped win me over. I've always been the girl to pick werewolves over vampires in stories, and loved the whole animal instinct/qualities that can be explored, so stories that incorporate a bit of wolfiness are always great to come across.

I hate doing the review thing without managing to point out specific things...just saying, 'good story, write more', while being better than the echoing silence of no response at all, doesn't give a writer a lot to work with...so while I do, indeed, have the 'loved it, write more okay please thank you' thing going on, and I did enjoy the whole story, I'm failing at pulling out specific little things. (But as it's two in the morning right now, I'm going to blame it on being tired. Yes, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Tired babbling aside...thank you for the time you take to share your writing and ideas with us greedy, all to often silent and lurking, readers. :)

Ash