Reviews for Death An't a Game
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
love your stories keep writing they are all amazing. don't give up, I truly and greatly enjoy reading your work keep it up!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
:( Please update! I wanna know why Ichi having those dreams... And of course I want some fluff and lemons too! :D
Bleach5252 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I love all of your stories and feel emotions with the characters you use! I enjoy reading your stories and hope you continue to write them!
Sincerely Bleach5252
Orion'slover chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Interesting if not slightly confusing, hope you continue
Narutopokefan chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Rewrite please. Bye
mimifoxlove chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
yes, I vote 4 a rewrite
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
The reason why no one reviews is BECAUSE you are a NEEDY ATTENTION WHORE goddamnit. YOU don't deserve ANY reviews for posting something like this because not only are you throwing a bitchy temper-tantrum just because you had just a tiny bit of reviews. WELL GUESS FUCKING WHAT. EVERYONE that has posted a story on here, they have only received a fraction of the view's worth of reviews.
So guess what quit your pitching because I guarantee that the people like Bonnenuit, who writes VERY well, who has been writing for very long, THEY can get reviews because they aren't little bitches like you.
So maybe I would be able to sympathize with you IF this was half way decent, but it's not, so I don't.
You ought to stay in school and concentrate on school if this is the best you can do. Honestly you really need it.
In fact, the quantity of reviews, how ever pitifully small it is, is greater than I would warrant this pathetic excuse of a "story". Reading this is impossibly atrocious. Disgustingly atrocious.
Aemilius95 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I like this. Its a different take on the bleach world, i hope you you continue to update it.
Bleach5252 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Love it like usual!
Juandrie chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I have a feeling the dreams are about Shiro. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
RandomChickWhoShouldSleepNow chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
"Ichigo growled lowly, in his 'do not play with me unless you want my foot up your ass and you having to shit rainbows for 2 months' voice."

Magical foot...

This is how skittles are made...

Taste the rainbow... It will never again be the same to you

MWAHAHAHA
bleach chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
what happen to the dog? and what is up with the dreams
KawaiiBerry-chan chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
I've seen the picture on deviantArt, so I'm going to keep quiet about what I think the dreams are about. Love the basic storyline so far, can't wait to read more.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Shiro's in the dream, only Ichigo is in his body. XD
ArthuriaMariePendragon chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
So , Grimm show up ? Sweet ! A puppy ? What kind of a puppy ? Grimm have to acompanying Ichigo okay ? Keep up the good work !