Reviews for Punishment
Pissed off Canadian chapter 1 . 1/21
It was a bit shit - in each and every way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
i liked koopa school better
CrossoverKid13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awesome story, the description was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
More!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
tell me if you have a part 2 of this story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
he has a sister called wendy to...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
FUCKING NASTY BASTARD...U ARE TWISTED AND DISGUSTING ... AND I STILL FUCKING HATE U ... U GAY SON OF A BITCH . FAG
Phoenixfear chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow... Best Bowser fanfic i have read EVER. Details were great, there was actually a plot, and it was just fabulous!

(O_o) wish the other two koopalings had more screen time though...
AnthroLover chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Yeah, this is good, I would like that trere's more of it around there, and with Bowser raping Mario.
Okoi chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I just came XD
Swordancer chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love it.
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I hope you put a sequel to this
Etch Feather chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh my, Chibi. Quite the naughty rape scene you have going here XD.

Well, for starters reading the description instantly got my attention. I thought it would be a bit longer than what it was, but hey, it was good none the less.

The only real 'problem' would be neat the beginning where Lemmy gets mad at Iggy. It was WAY to rushed, and didn't feel at all real. Understandably, you may have been rushing to get to the best part, but I know you can write those scenes better -.

The rest of it was really good, and I actually liked the concept of the story. Maybe if I run out of things to do, I'll write a little continuation of this. (If that's okay with you, of course.)

So, let's say... an 7.5/10 for this one shot. Fix up that one scene, and you have an easy 8.
Rickyloverkoopa chapter 1 . 12/26/2011