Reviews for Shipping Up To Boston, Part 1: It Gets Better
Luvnot chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Found this collection of stories yesterday right before watching the first episode of Season 5. That made the line where Frost says he doesn't understand suicide particularly poignant. None-the-less... this is well written. Glad you guys shared this with us.
lalalalee chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
couple years late to this party. DAMNED fine writing y'all. thanks for sharing.
Sky6664 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
a little late in reading this but better late than never, right? :P anyway, you have a brilliant writing skills and I truly applaud you. This story is amazing! However, my only comment is about Jane accepting Maura back. I guess I am biased in that cause it happened to me and I vowed from that day on to never accept anyone that cheated on me. Nevertheless, this is a great story! :)
Whovian247c chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! can't wait to start the next one!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
damn...that was intense
DarXe chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Good story, very deep. I have many thoughts and feelings about this but can't find a way to put thrm into words. I'm looking forward to reading the others though.
hotandcoldwulf chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Excellent story and well written.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Strong story, it gets the point across. Wonderful job ladies.
Skeeter451 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I liked how you timed the end of Maura's affair with Brophy with the beginning of the series. Nicely done.
Skeeter451 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
j9tigger chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
This chapter just made me sad in all sorts of ways. Love that cannot continue, love that is not open, the parallels, sad all over.
j9tigger chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
There is some hope here, and I'm still crying.
j9tigger chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Oh my god, so crying over this chapter. I just can't. Oh, just please tell me this is not a permanent rift. How can this be repaired?
gurj14 chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
This story had me riveted from the start! If fanfiction had manners, this story would be among the most elegant.

You both do great writing and keep it tasteful with a bit of everything needed for a good crime-drama, and the interweaving of personal and professional is very heartfelt.

Maura and Danny were written well, that was a very good added in plot! Jane and Maura being secretive was really hot for awhile and then it got to 'oh no...'

Your message was also received by this reader!

Thank you for writing something I found truly enjoyable and worth reading :D
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
I love this story. I love it so much. I whacked myself in the hand with the spoon I happened to have when reading the part where Angela throws the coffee because I was flailing with excitement and who-knows-what. You've created an amazing story with a truly great message. Thank you.