Reviews for Shipping Up To Boston, Part 1: It Gets Better
The-KLF chapter 10 . 11/6
Fantastic story, I couldn't stop reading once I started. Looking forward to the sequels!
crime fictiction chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
oh boy wat a story this is so close to my own life story
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Thank you.
Luvnot chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Found this collection of stories yesterday right before watching the first episode of Season 5. That made the line where Frost says he doesn't understand suicide particularly poignant. None-the-less... this is well written. Glad you guys shared this with us.
lalalalee chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
couple years late to this party. DAMNED fine writing y'all. thanks for sharing.
Sky6664 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
a little late in reading this but better late than never, right? :P anyway, you have a brilliant writing skills and I truly applaud you. This story is amazing! However, my only comment is about Jane accepting Maura back. I guess I am biased in that cause it happened to me and I vowed from that day on to never accept anyone that cheated on me. Nevertheless, this is a great story! :)
Whovian247c chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! can't wait to start the next one!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
damn...that was intense
DarXe chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Good story, very deep. I have many thoughts and feelings about this but can't find a way to put thrm into words. I'm looking forward to reading the others though.
hotandcoldwulf chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Excellent story and well written.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Strong story, it gets the point across. Wonderful job ladies.
Skeeter451 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I liked how you timed the end of Maura's affair with Brophy with the beginning of the series. Nicely done.
Skeeter451 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
j9tigger chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
This chapter just made me sad in all sorts of ways. Love that cannot continue, love that is not open, the parallels, sad all over.
j9tigger chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
There is some hope here, and I'm still crying.