Reviews for Green Eyes
Katzztar chapter 8 . 3/22
Too bad there's not more of this, esp. its never reached the point of Sam learning about his sister. Its an interesting take on Harry being sibling to the Winchesters. Its certainly different than the usual "harry is another son of John", or even the 'Harry is son of Dean' stories.
Katzztar chapter 4 . 3/22
Oh my, I had to laugh at the pen with a flower! I worked as receptor (data entry ect, the one that asked you those questions and got info when you came into the hospital) in a ER and YES! we did have pens that had ugly plastic flowers taped onto them!

Why? Simple and same as why banks have chains on their pens. You won't believe how many pens were lost because a patient/customer walked off with a pen. When you loose 5-10 pens a week, it really hits the budget when ordering supplies.
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 3/2
Great story. I can only hope you will return to this story one day.
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
Oh neat story update soon.
Daughter of Ironman06 chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
Please update soon! XD
Purple Myst chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
please continue soon...
Thefriendyouhate chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Wish my parents would bribe me when I go to the doc ta get shots but they just tell me to look the other way
Padfootette chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Loved it! I can't wait to read more of this amazing story please update soon
Dean's Trench Coat Angel chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I gotta say, I'm not finished with this yet, of course, but I love the image of Ellen Page as Hannah. Good choice!
Delete-account-please-8114417 chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
Nice story please update soon.
Roserayrose chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
Naughty naughty writer, I checked your profile and I know you've updated another one of your stories very recently.
And that's not very nice, considering that this story has just been ditched and abandoned. And, it's a REALLY good story, I mean sure, some typo's, a few missing words here and there, but I love it so much.

Hopefully you'll see and receive this message that I give to you.(〜)
-takes a deeeeeeeep breath-
Please please please please please please please update soon because I love this story so very much! (ω*)
And I really want to know what'll happen next, and want to see how everyone else reacts to Hannah. ( )
Also, I do realize you've probably hit a writers block, or maybe just forgot about this story, maybe your done with the spn fandom. Idk, but I do hope you can find the time to TRY and write another chapter. (ω) *insert inspirational quote here*

Anyway, just in case you didn't catch my drift.
PLEASE GET INSPIRED, DAMNIT! (人)

Hehe, well, remember that many people are desperately waiting for a new chapter. 3
Sincerely,
That-person-who-can't-deal-with-suspense
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 8 . 7/9/2016
update please please please please!
Reading Addict chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
Is this story abandoned?
PrincessMau chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
Aaaah I love this story. I am sad to see that it hasn't been updated in a while but I also understand that life gets in the way and so does writers block. If you ever want to continue the story it would be fabulous!
msdamonsalvatore chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
Please please pleaaaase Update! I love Big Brother Dean stories and you are awesome at it!