Reviews for Children
GrangerGirl26 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
It adds another dimension to Glinda's relationship with Rain.

Rain (who should be on the character list because I WANT RAIN x TIP/OZMA fanfic) always thought that no one cared about her when she was younger, that she was alone, and then later we get that revelation that Glinda had been there the whole time.

When I first read the book, I thought it was about Gelphie.

About that part of Elphaba that she wished she could have again, but now I think it's mostly how much she yearned for her own child.

It's so sad - Elphaba was not a very good mother, and Glinda was not always the best person. She was a GOOD person, but she was very superficial and sometimes let that get in the way of things. (see how she never even noticed how many servants she had)

Being a mother was an inconvinince to Elphaba, especially because of the circumstances of Liir's birth.

And Liir and Candle never really had the chance to be parents to Rain.

But Glinda would have been a great mother. She would have kind of grown up with the child, and realized the importance of things that she hadn't understood before.

I just wish that her relationship with Rain could have been greater, but of course, they were all worried about her safety, and as Glinda's adopted daughter, she'd definitely be too much in the spotlight. She'd almost be safer with Liir and Candle.

AHHH RAMBLEY REVIEW OOPS SORRY.

The fic was really great, though, and made me understand her relationship with Chuffrey much more.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Excellent. Silent Fire Light is correct.
Silent Fire Light chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This is just so *cries* wonderful!

Excellent job Bubble!