Reviews for In Spite of Everything
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/28
Gaius! :( I really liked this. Arthur comforting Merlin is very heartwarming. I really hope there is a sequel, I'll be going to look for it now. If not I'll settle for your other fics. :)
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
WOW! Luv it! Not to be mean.. BUT GAUIS NEEDS TO DIE!
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
this was great!

thanks so much for writing!

_

~Yuki
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I think i like this kind of ending haha XD
muggletribute chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
i love this! best reveal fix I've read )
Islandwitch chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I totally agree about the finale! I was literally screaming at the screen (well... Merlin, actually) and then I ranted for a good long time about the writer's and how sucky they were for a good bit of this season, then I calmed down and started planning how I would have done it, and while this isn't it, it's a heck of a lot better than what did happen.

((by the way, LOVE your writing style, it fits real well for Merlin))
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Noooooo! Not Gaius! I was like that too, flailing and gesticulating madly at the tv for Merlin to do something while my voice went practically sonic. My brother thought I was crazy... He hadn't watched any of the other episodes before but even he was practically yelling 'what are you DOING!' at Aithusa at the end. I mean, I was hoping he'd be in it but not like that...
StephanieGranger chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I so wanted this to happen too! (except for Guius dying of course) Thank you for writing it!
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OH THANK YOU ! Thank you so much for writing this because I was absolutly positive too that Gaius was going to die and I was waiting for someone to write a dramatic story about it (and thinking about writing one myself) and your was definitly great ! I felt so sad for Merlin.
Diana Prallon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very, very good. Loved it to bits.
Lady Willamina chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was amazing - very powerful and touching. Your Arthur was beautiful! There was certainly some parts of Episode 13 that were not at all satisfying!

I never thought there would be a reveal actually and what was going on with Aithusa and Morgana?
M. Monty chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh my goodness. That brought me to tears. Well done.
Theodora Helena Miller chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
My thoughts exactly. I was just waiting. But instead of ending with "merlin! You have magic!" It ends with "long live the queen"