Reviews for Double Agent
gleekforever63 chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Great job! The whole story was really good
gleekwhovianstarkid chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
that's it? I would have at least expected an epilogue or a little sequel but okay
SecretlyRandomK chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
wait.. you're ending it there...? but then what happens next?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
omg you cant end it there.

this story is really good but it needs another chapter at least!
SmilesLaughing chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
That was the end? You should do an epilouge so we know if they end up together and free. I'd like to know haha
gleekforever63 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Oh no! That didn't sound good! great chapter! update soon!
246081776 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Oh my god you fave to update soon or i swear the suspense will kill me. Is jeff gonna be ok? nick? did the government know nick was undercover? Please help my overactive brain stop worrying!
DreamALitteBiggerDarling chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Aww! Poor Jeffie! I find it adorable that he calls Nick, Nicky. Anyway, love where your going with this. Maybe when Nick gets back, Jeff (sodden with depression) will have maybe cheated on him with Sebastian. Just cuz I like some added Nick angst, but your probably have stuff already planned out. Just a suggestion. Anyway, update soon!
yaoilover1013 chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Ohhhhh, cliffhanger! I loved the update and soooooooooo cannot wait until the next chapter!
gleekwhovianstarkid chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
O: not Nicky! Damn government
A chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
so... now he's on a mission to kill his boyfriend? or is he just going to quit?
NifftellaxElla chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
and niff is born! yayyyy! but uh-oh they have to kill each other, oops! i hope everything works out!
gleekforever63 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Aw so cute! :)
MoonyLovesNiff chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
Aww. Tell anyone this and I'll deny it but I just started fangirling from the cute Niff in this chapter.
gleekwhovianstarkid chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
GET SOME NIFF! WHOOP TIME FOR SEX. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »