Reviews for A Simple Curiosity
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 7/23
Nice !
JustOneMorePerson chapter 1 . 4/28
This was a really good Oneshot, really hot and very well written. Azula and Ursa's relationship is definitely a complex one. And I actually thought too that Ursa didn't exactly see Azula as her daughter. The way you described Ursa's curiosity and Azula's reactions was incredible. It's very difficult to find good well written sex scenes.
I'd love to read more of this, or another futa!Azula story. That would be great!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
i love it how about it from azula's point of view hoping for more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
it a good story
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
...more please?
Waiting chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Every now and again, I come back to read this story.
But my hope, is to come back and find more has been added to this story.

Perhaps Ursa gets used a bit, and Azula stops hating it.
Maybe, without either being aware, there's a baby?
CommanderKatara chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Great story, love how It's unique compared to a lot of other Avatar stories.
uknown chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was a good ass story
MYCOCKBUM chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Futanari King chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Great story, hope to see another chapter out of you :)
NereusXUnmi chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awesome story, keep up the good work :D
Mr.Draker chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
wow...just wow, please update soon
The Blue Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
hey, Recently I found this fic and I have to say I loved it, I realized that this is not marked as complete then I still have hopes for future sequels despite doing almost a year between the posts. I am a fan of Futa! Azula, maybe in the future you can do a fic where Azula is Fire Lord and has a harem of beautiful concubines, maybe she can end the exile of Ursa and make her his Fire Lady. Well I'm here liked writing and I hope to see more from you in the future. Happy Hallowen

ps: English is not my first language then sorry for the grammatical errors.
Nemo's Nautilus chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It was just as I would have picture them, thanks for the story. I'm kind of fascinated with this couple, I really need to read more. Please do continue.