Reviews for Nervous Nelly
OMhypothesis chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
You minx! Now I have to read the rest of your stories, because this was... well, I'm going to read it again RIGHT NOW.
kayleecal chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
There you are! Missed your DG & Wyatt. Looking forward to seeing where you take them on this trip. :)
T Parke-Laine chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Very well-paced. I loved it. I did notice that you used "loose" rather than "lose" more than once, but other than that, it was great.
doctorg chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Aw, very sweet! I've been reading all your fics lately...I have always liked this pair, but haven't checked back on them in awhile. So glad to see that people are still writing, and you have a great mix of humor, nuanced characterization, good pacing, and a healthy dose of smut. Keep up the good work!
Kalliejoe35 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I have but two words for you.

Brilliant.

Simply, brilliant.

(okay, I guess that was three words but I repeated one. XD)

KLCtheBookWorm chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Cute story. And all I have to say about DG's socks is I didn't know she is a LSU Tigers fan. *snicker*
tripwatcher2 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Wow - terrific chapter! Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions! :)
TheDuchessTab chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Awesome chapter! passion and loving but tasteful! Thats hard to accomplish but you did it wonderfully! Thank you for such an amazing story!
merideath chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
loved reading this so much. The romance, the witty banter.. fluffy and hot too. I adore your fics so damn much.
Miller0259 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Indeed, a very good author! I think it will be impossible for one of your stories to disappoint me, no matter how fast they're posted!

Love love love it!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I am so freaking excited!
BearGra chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
So glad you're back to Tin Man ff! Your characters are spot on, loving the beautiful descriptions, can't wait to see more!
JackieLyn chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
YEY! Just the kind we like to see! Glad you're back and in full swing!
fermataoso chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
So sweet. I really like the way you write them. Looking forward to more.
TheDuchessTab chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
What an awesome chapter! I love the witty banter between Cain and DG! And the passion, as well as love, between them is awesome! I am simply loving this story to pieces! I cant wait for the next chapter!