Reviews for Nervous Nelly
Vanidot chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
I don't usually comment on M rated stories, secret pleasures should remain secret. Nice and romantic and not one mention of the f word. Wonderful! Sorry, but I find in no way romantic the f word but especially not in a love scene so thank you Very much for leaving it out. This story was funny and romantic to the very end. Now, I have to go watch Tin Man all over again. I just hope Netflix still has it for streaming.
Vanidot chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
The first part had me rolling on the floor... you know the rest. Anyway, that's precisely what I shouldn't be doing at 3 am. Why do I only find the really funny ones so blasted early in the morning. Since I have overnight guests I aught to go to bed and finish this in the morning... the morning being when the sun is up and I want to hunt shoot and roast the birds morning, not the it's still dark out, everybody's asleep, and I shouldn't me snorting into my shirt - trying hard not to laugh out loud morning. :-) you'll be hearing from me again soon... probably :-)
Vanidot chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
The first chapter was great fun, can't wait to read the other. You don't seem like a bad author to me. :-)
the.m1ghty.pen chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
So I have to say that I absolutely loved this one. First of all there's horses in it, which I love. But really, everything about this piece of fiction was sweet. Your writing has come a long way since Northern Lights. The romance between these two in this one was extremely well done, and I loved the mix between humor and serious. Congrats! Keep up the good work! I know I'm being random in which ones I review so far but whatever lol.
OMhypothesis chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
You minx! Now I have to read the rest of your stories, because this was... well, I'm going to read it again RIGHT NOW.
kayleecal chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
There you are! Missed your DG & Wyatt. Looking forward to seeing where you take them on this trip. :)
T Parke-Laine chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Very well-paced. I loved it. I did notice that you used "loose" rather than "lose" more than once, but other than that, it was great.
doctorg chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Aw, very sweet! I've been reading all your fics lately...I have always liked this pair, but haven't checked back on them in awhile. So glad to see that people are still writing, and you have a great mix of humor, nuanced characterization, good pacing, and a healthy dose of smut. Keep up the good work!
Kalliejoe35 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I have but two words for you.

Simply, brilliant.

(okay, I guess that was three words but I repeated one. XD)

KLCtheBookWorm chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Cute story. And all I have to say about DG's socks is I didn't know she is a LSU Tigers fan. *snicker*
tripwatcher2 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Wow - terrific chapter! Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions! :)
TheDuchessTab chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Awesome chapter! passion and loving but tasteful! Thats hard to accomplish but you did it wonderfully! Thank you for such an amazing story!
merideath chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
loved reading this so much. The romance, the witty banter.. fluffy and hot too. I adore your fics so damn much.
Miller0259 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Indeed, a very good author! I think it will be impossible for one of your stories to disappoint me, no matter how fast they're posted!

Love love love it!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I am so freaking excited!