Reviews for Bittersweet Symphony
jennrandall1042 chapter 22 . 6/29/2019
Nice story!
LvSammy chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
Hi,
I just stumbled across this and got to really enjoy this. I loved it. I didn't want to read this at first because I didn't want to read Deaf Blaine...but OMFG...it was amazing. I'm glad I did read it and thank you so much for posting this. It was awesome!
lala520 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Oh my gosh! This chapter was absolutely adorable! I looooved the Furt! And the cute Klaine texts! :)
ramajana chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
One of the sweetest stories I read here. I wish I could "favorite it" thousand times. Very under-rated.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I think I first came across this story about half a year ago. Just reread it. Yep, it is still one of my favorite Klaine fics of all time! Love your writing and the plot line and jjust thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
This was such a beautiful story! The plot kept me captivated from beginning to te end. Read the whole thing on one breath, couldn't stop. Your writing is brilliant! Also so many medical and musical details, very impressive. I really want to read more of your stuff. Thank you for creating this wonderful fic:)
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
I can't believe I have been so remiss as to have not reviewed yet.

This is the third time i am reading this wonderful fic and I apologize profusely. - MY BAD

It is a fantastic story and I enjoy it as much if not more every single time I read it and after recent events in the Glee family I needed something to make me smile and hope and something about overcoming adversity makes me feel that all is not lost.

less than 3
shaygirl61 chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
They so deserve each other in every way. So hot!
shaygirl61 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
So sweet, so sad, so very beautiful. Loving this story xx
justanotherfangurl chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
I just finished reading this story and I literally can't even put into words how amazing this story is. I'm literally so upset I finished it.. it was simply put one of the most amazing, well-written, and most romantic stories that I've read on here and im so happy I decided to read this. OMG this story is honestly so under-rated its amazing!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
Whoa! Emotions every where! This was so good. Being a Deaf!Blaine fic gave me such a huge concern that id hate it or you (sorry) but the emotion behind the characters was so good. The Hudson Hummel Berry Anderson's were so great! I loved the Niff as well. Overall great read! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Holy crap...I did not see that coming. I mean I knew something wax up but shit that grabbed my attention!
shahofblah chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
oh my. that was way too beautiful for words - which I guess is fitting since the story places so much emphasis on the power of music and love and expression. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story! Good job!
amrawo chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
I really loved reading this story! It was beautiful and I am so glad you shared it.
Calmzone1 chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Fabulous story :) A few grammar spelling things that make you stop and think, but perhaps that is a good thing. The only thing that makes me sad is that the ignorant and homophobic don't wander through fanfic and read the beautiful love stories people write. My wish is for Chris Colfer, the wonderful inspiration of this, to be able to find for himself the love of his life as your Kurt did. Maybe if we all put the thought out there that will happen for him ;) Thanks for the enjoyable read, and an insanity break from packing to move.