Reviews for Notes from Juilliard
I started reading these Ranma fics in high school, and now I'm long since out of college. I still get really exited when I think about these. Good Luck!
Naora91 chapter 9 . 8/14
I look forward to reading it when you have it all done. Ganbatte kudasai.
Definitely good to know that you intend to finish the story. I understand why you haven't updated. I just wish that there had been some sort of note. Something like "I'm suffering from massive writer's block, so I'm going to take a break from this story and write another one, then take another stab at it when I get done" lets people know you intend to finish the story, but doesn't lock you into some self -imposed deadline. It makes things easier for everyone. You get the break you need, and we get assured that the story hasn't been abandoned. Anyway, I look forward to the conclusion of this story. Good luck with it.
Just a couple ideas if you need them
Ranko returns to NY & people congratulate her on her engagement only to find out Jean Piere (or his father) is saying there engaged
Kuno starts at Julliard which leads to Jean Piere & Kuno fighting over her which leads to Ranma's return which leads to her finding what she needs
Please update soon
Ranmazon chapter 5 . 1/24
Ranko says "I think I failed Chemistry" but since that she's engaged wouldn't that mean she passed & that she should have said "I think he didn't pass chemistry"
Bluexapple chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Wow. I just have to say I just found your story and I've been ploughing through it. It a wonderful story and I love it! I can't wait for the full story! Just so you know... :)
ic3e chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Thank you! I'm also really glad to know this will be finished and not left or abandoned :) I was also thrilled to find out it was on ff net even when the website disappeared. Phew!
Karlia chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Glad to know you're still working on this and that we'll see the end eventually. I've greatly enjoyed your stories and look forward to seeing how things resolve.
Rickmer chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Take all the time you need to finish the story :)
Personally, I prefer quality over quantity when consuming fanfiction and I think most readers will agree with me.
Saggit chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
I know it's been a while, but I hope you return to this. You've introduced some memorable characters who fit in perfectly with the story, rather than standing out as though they were underscored, italicized add-ons. And you've made Ranko's issues very well, as well as her relationships. The progression has felt very natural, neither rushed, nor too leisurely.

Please, consider continuing this when you get the chance.
Saggit chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I posted to this a day or so ago, but for some reason, my reviews of late haven't been showing up. So let's try again...

First, I think you did a fine job so far on your story. You've created believable characters in your new Ranma-verse that come across as real human beings-notably Tish, and Ira, but several others, as well. Interest has been kept alive with Ranma's problem, but it has never become the sole focus, which remains on character. Incidents are well-chosen. Her overhearing the father-and-son, cellist-and-pianist, arguing was a nice touch that briefly reminded me (for some reason) of Austen.

So I really do hope you don't abandon this tale, though it's been a pair of years, but that you'll return to it as time allows, bit by bit, and let us hear the rest of it.
wufiei chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo glad to hear you haven't abandoned this fic.
matvo chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
There is nothing to apologize for. Do it your way. I look forward to your finished works.
vodkaCanidae chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
This is a wonderful Ranma AU. I love how you've expertly weaved Ranmaverse elements into a more down-to-earth setting. It's truly a great and refreshing read! Thanks for writing!