Reviews for Notes from Juilliard
landas1 chapter 6 . 7/21
mo
Bigou chapter 9 . 5/13
Hello,

I have just read all the existing chapters of “Notes from Juilliard”, and I love this story. (I also loved its prequels, “Genma's Daughter” & “Equal Halves”, as I did your Lois & Clark fanfic “Fictitious Persons”.)

I wish you good luck in finishing this well written story.
damoclesAngel chapter 9 . 3/20
I recently re-read Genma's Daughter for the umpteenth time since you first posted it and still appreciate the trip it takes me on. I've just started on Equal Halves again and am looking forward to re-reading this when I'm done with that. I hope you're well and look forward to seeing this one finished eventually too. :)
Anon chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
So happy to see that you plan to continue this fic! I first read Notes when I was in middle school (2005?), and I'm a college grad with a career and an upcoming wedding. When I first read Notes, Ranko seemed so cool and impossibly grown up; I couldn't wait to travel to New York City and live in a college dorm with roommates. Now, I'm older than she is! One thing hasn't changed: I still can't wait to find out what her story holds.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
I started reading these Ranma fics in high school, and now I'm long since out of college. I still get really exited when I think about these. Good Luck!
Naora91 chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
I look forward to reading it when you have it all done. Ganbatte kudasai.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Definitely good to know that you intend to finish the story. I understand why you haven't updated. I just wish that there had been some sort of note. Something like "I'm suffering from massive writer's block, so I'm going to take a break from this story and write another one, then take another stab at it when I get done" lets people know you intend to finish the story, but doesn't lock you into some self -imposed deadline. It makes things easier for everyone. You get the break you need, and we get assured that the story hasn't been abandoned. Anyway, I look forward to the conclusion of this story. Good luck with it.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2015
Just a couple ideas if you need them
Ranko returns to NY & people congratulate her on her engagement only to find out Jean Piere (or his father) is saying there engaged
or
Kuno starts at Julliard which leads to Jean Piere & Kuno fighting over her which leads to Ranma's return which leads to her finding what she needs
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Please update soon
Ranmazon chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Ranko says "I think I failed Chemistry" but since that she's engaged wouldn't that mean she passed & that she should have said "I think he didn't pass chemistry"
Bluexapple chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Wow. I just have to say I just found your story and I've been ploughing through it. It a wonderful story and I love it! I can't wait for the full story! Just so you know... :)
ic3e chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
Thank you! I'm also really glad to know this will be finished and not left or abandoned :) I was also thrilled to find out it was on ff net even when the website disappeared. Phew!
Karlia chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Glad to know you're still working on this and that we'll see the end eventually. I've greatly enjoyed your stories and look forward to seeing how things resolve.
steamrick chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Take all the time you need to finish the story :)
Personally, I prefer quality over quantity when consuming fanfiction and I think most readers will agree with me.
Saggit chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
I know it's been a while, but I hope you return to this. You've introduced some memorable characters who fit in perfectly with the story, rather than standing out as though they were underscored, italicized add-ons. And you've made Ranko's issues very well, as well as her relationships. The progression has felt very natural, neither rushed, nor too leisurely.

Please, consider continuing this when you get the chance.