Reviews for Notes from Juilliard
Saggit chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I posted to this a day or so ago, but for some reason, my reviews of late haven't been showing up. So let's try again...

First, I think you did a fine job so far on your story. You've created believable characters in your new Ranma-verse that come across as real human beings-notably Tish, and Ira, but several others, as well. Interest has been kept alive with Ranma's problem, but it has never become the sole focus, which remains on character. Incidents are well-chosen. Her overhearing the father-and-son, cellist-and-pianist, arguing was a nice touch that briefly reminded me (for some reason) of Austen.

So I really do hope you don't abandon this tale, though it's been a pair of years, but that you'll return to it as time allows, bit by bit, and let us hear the rest of it.
wufiei chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo glad to hear you haven't abandoned this fic.
matvo chapter 9 . 8/24/2013
There is nothing to apologize for. Do it your way. I look forward to your finished works.
vodkaCanidae chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
This is a wonderful Ranma AU. I love how you've expertly weaved Ranmaverse elements into a more down-to-earth setting. It's truly a great and refreshing read! Thanks for writing!
DanYHKim chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I will wait patiently for your story to post its finish. I remember reading Krista Perry's "Hearts of Ice," which became a kind of meme for the story-that-took_forever_to-write. When I finally read the last word, it brought me to tears, and was worth all the years of waiting. Genma's Daughter and its associated stories are also well worth the wait, and I am glad to know that you will continue through to the end.
Fanperson chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Thanks for the update! Your Ranma 1/2 stories are definitely classics to me and I seem to come back to them time and time again. Hope your life stuff goes well. 3
ecchansama chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I have waited all these years, I can wait a while longer. ;)

Just happy to see that you will complete it. )
Oddly Ginger chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
I've read all your stories, and I've got to say that they are EXTREMELY engaging. I've never seen the Ranma universe rendered quite like this. Aquapandamorphic story elements have never been made so realistic!
Chronos the Cat chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Glad to know you're still writing. I'm okay with your decision to wait until you've finished to post more - there are some stories that good enough to wait a year or two between chapters (and this is one of them) but repeatedly waiting years between chapters of the same story gets to be a bit much... (I feel sorry for the people who try to follow my stories, as I've done the same thing myself on occasion...)
YurigirlzCrush chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I absolutely love your stories, and will happily wait. just knowing that you're still working on it is a huge bonus for my day. take your time and work pressure free. don't let people harry you into hurrying. *smiles* curious about which other fandom, however, I must say.
James Axelrad chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
take your time. love your fic(s), and will happily keep waiting.
deckman chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I for one am happy that you are still working on it, and am eagerly awaiting the final product. Some of us, while not _happy_ to wait, ARE willing. Good luck in finishing it off!
skywiseskychan chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
I'm sad its not a new chapter, but I'm very glad to see your still plugging away and now your making progress! I am quite looking forward to your finishing both projects and amd equally glad your now posting somewhere that lets me know about it. (I had been checking your old website every few months, but doing that is hard to keep track of!)
forbinkun chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Wow, I had given up hope. Good to hear from you, this series has long been a favorite of mine. Interesting to have a prodigy view... The rest of us struggle to just get the notes more or less right. Would like to see where this goes.
DanYHKim chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
AAH! A breakthrough coming up?
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »