Reviews for Notes from Juilliard
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I just finish reading chapters 1-5 and enjoy them very mush, thank you.
tswee chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Glad to see activity again. Barely can wait for new chapters.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Weeee! It's great to see that you've finally posted this story here. I can't wait to read your new chapters!

I've already read the first 8 chapters several months back from your website but I'll be glad to read everything all over again and look forward to the continuation of the story.

Keep up the good work! I've really been enjoying your stories. Hopefully you'll post new ones as well in this website.
litokid-2 chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Hey! Just wanted to say that it's nice to see these chapters go up slowly...read them years ago and it's like a trip down memory lane.

Quick question. I know you intend to close the old site once the chapters have been transferred over, but will you also be copying the chapter/author notes? By that I refer to the little blurbs that you have under each Chapter link on the old site - you've got some comments on the classical music featured in each chapter, history or your thoughts or otherwise, as well as links to the relevant pages in iTunes. FFnet won't take those links, but it'd be a shame to let the rest of the stuff disappear into cyberspace.
cko2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
just 6 more chapters to go to get caught up from the website...can not wait to see more chapters. I must say this series and its older sisters are cool to read and something that most people dont seem to know about. its a very fun read and the whole ranma-chan meeting her male half was amsuing to say the least. After reading this series and the vilion stuff, i have to say that i keep getting a scence into my head of ranma-chan getting challangeed to a duel with vilions...extect that she pulls out a fiddle and startes to make the fiddel smoke as she plays "the devil went down to goarige" by charly daniels.

thanks again for the read.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I'm so glad I subscribed to you~! Your stories are beyond phenomenal, beyond amazing! When I noticed the alert saying you had a new story, I had to do a little happy dance before sitting down to read it! I'm definitely gonna have to keep a very sharp eye out for when you update or publish more stories!

Signed,

Kit the (Not So) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8