Reviews for In the Time of Crisis
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 18 . 7/17
Please continue this! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! ! It's such a awesome story! I need more awesome! This story really is amazing and you are a wonderful writer.I know its been about a year since this has been updated but I really do hope you continue it :)

Can't wait!
alexsmith2014 chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Will you do guraduins of the galaxy
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
New York was attacked by Loki with chitauri, not skrulls, skrulls are a different shapeshifting race
Cielphantomhive3 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Wow first the avengers and now an unconscious loki what else could go wrong oh wait loki woke up it already went wrong
101Asa chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Keep it up, this is great!
quoththeraven5 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
I am so happy u updated this! I love this story! Can't wait to read more! :)
Nikki Pond chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Yeah! You updated!

It's been a while since I seen the fury of the Time Lord.
Akayuki Novak chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
And I'm very confused right now. Remembering more as I read though, so I have the general gist of it.
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 8/28/2014
LOVE IT!
Banci Taman Lawang chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
about the Indonesian word: it's actually spelled "raksasa" and it means "giants" commonly used to describe big monsters though, so you're not entirely wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I'm quite sure that UK doesn't have tornados.. but othewise really good story for what I have read.
RandomW chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
Now that was a funny/sad chapter.
Akayuki Novak chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Oh no! Loki is becoming fond of Donna and Shaun! *grin* They're good for him. And... this old friend of Donna's wouldn't be Martha, would it?
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
LOVE IT!
Nikki Pond chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
YEAH! you have no idea how happy I was when I saw this on my alerts. I am basically jumping up and down and I hope you upload the next chapter faster ;)

Love 11 and Loki! Though no pairings...