Reviews for Wild Horses
ilovehorsefanfic chapter 3 . 3/19
hello
i wouls loke to the share i love this fan story fiction so good please tun into a horse 4 me i want you to be horsey for me. I get high of horsey tranqui so please for me.
mia chapter 23 . 2/27
''sob sob sob]
mia chapter 22 . 2/27
ummm...
mia chapter 20 . 2/27
Thanks for reading my review .I love this chapter to.
mia chapter 19 . 2/27
LOVEDIT so much I wish I lived there
alessia chapter 26 . 12/21/2017
this is soooo sweet! I really love it.
Borntocontest chapter 26 . 11/7/2017
And here comes "The End", heh.

I will miss them. Especially the dreamy Edward ;)

Thanks for sharing
Ann
Borntocontest chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
Hahahaha, ohhh my, I have tears in my eyes
Borntocontest chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
Yep, so did I (fell for E)
I'm glad I have 20 more chapters to go; I have that feeling it will be difficult to part ways with them.
rebecca's mom chapter 26 . 10/11/2017
I truly LOVED this story! So sweet and romantic with a wonderful ending. Very happy! XOX
debba8 chapter 26 . 9/23/2017
This was a beautifully written so romantic love story!
midnitereader chapter 26 . 7/21/2017
Loved it! This story made me weepy and happy and satisfied. I imagine life on a ranch like this is a lot of hard work but so satisfying. To see the pastures land as it ripples in the breeze. To smell the manure from the horses. And to know that you work from sun up to sundown every day with maybe a break on Sunday for just chores. But to feel like you're doing something so fulfilling. It makes me want to be a apart of this life. Thank you for sharing this story with me. The love that Edward held on to for all those years. And the pain he went through in the beginning to see she didn't remember was sad. But he introduced her to him all over again with his gentle ways and she felt those old childhood feelings for him bloom again and mature. She finally figured out where she fit in life, with him and on that ranch. Just like Lightening, she knew where she belonged.
LPsDarkAngel chapter 26 . 7/18/2017
Awww this was so so cute! I loved it so much!
LittleMoCullen chapter 26 . 6/9/2017
Beautiful little story. I loved it so you for sharing your story.
tululah chapter 26 . 8/21/2016