Reviews for Country Girl at Heart: Part 3
Okay as much as im liking each and every fic that you write i just dont like smut and most of all i just dont like the idea of a strap-on.. its kind of disgust me. (No offence) and most of all i dont want to imagine callie and arizona in that position.. so sorry i dont enjoy this chapter and that one when arizona is on the receiving part of the strap-on in the other chapter..
SindyV31 chapter 52 . 5/10
Loved that Callie was listening to some Mark Anthony. #says this puertorican. :-D
GOF1024 chapter 192 . 5/6
Wow...192 chapters full of love, passion, adventure, and I can't wait to start CGAH:Part 4! I love what you do with words. Making my way through all your listed stories and haven't been disappointed yet. I really don't think you could disappoint me. Great writing!
rookie802 chapter 192 . 4/27
Great 3rd story.
Latina13 chapter 192 . 2/22
Oh goodness... I just loved parts 1,2&3 so much! Definitely took my time reading because I didn't want it to end. THAT GOOD lol I've read your others as well. You're a phenomenal writer. Thanks for gifting us with your talents :)
pizzaisroyalty chapter 27 . 2/10
This is truely such an awesome story, I love country girl at heart it is honestly one of the best calzona (fanfictions in general) fanfiction I've ever read! I love Everything about the story, there is not a single complaint because I love the stories to much:) You have to continue Writing! You're such a gifted writer, it would be a shame to throw all of that away
Absolutely great.
I loved it, and I never read a book as fast as I read this.
Thanks for writing, you're awesome !
Great, love it !
You call it fluff, but I like it.
The fun making is good.
Great fun !
Love it !
Max chapter 191 . 2/1
There's no Seattle grace without Dr. torres
Max chapter 187 . 2/1
But oh so sexy
Max chapter 186 . 2/1
I never though it for a min
Max chapter 175 . 2/1
Why does Arizona always say my home instead of our home?
4,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »