Reviews for Country Girl at Heart: Part 3
ImSoCooliPissIceCubes chapter 146 . 11/9
I'm rereading this story and I just finished this chapter. Mentioning of Carmens girlfriend, the way you described her, I'm picturing Jane Rizzoli haha
lindygroover chapter 167 . 10/18
Idk how you do this. You should writte a book
You are such a mother fucking great writter
kassia.crislayne chapter 192 . 9/6
Another perfect story! I don't have any other words to describe your work. I think that all my reviews are starting to get repetitive. Everything is always so flawless. Since that I loved it all, I will talk about some specifics from the storylines.

Momma B! Man, I'm with Arizona there. I can't like Jose. I know Mr. Robbins is dead (why did you have to kill him? I'm not over it yet, I'll never be. I cried every time there was a moment where he could be sharing with his family: Arizona's marriage, Ali's birthday. And Jose being there was a punch in the face! ##end of rant) for a while now but they were meant to be! Anyway, I don't know how I feel about Momma B moving on!

Callie and her offer: It seems that all that Arizona does is try and concede every one of Callie's wishes. And it is pretty awesome to have someone who will go anywhere if it means she'll be with you. And I love that. And we need that because almost everybody out there sees Arizona from the show as a selfish person. BUT (and I know that the decision is probably made since you're way ahead in writing CGAH 4) Arizona is only now starting to do something for herself, go to college. And I don't know if it would be wise or fair to move across the country (even if she switched universities) so Callie could have another enhancement in her job. Callie is at the top of the chain in SGMW and could help to rise the hospital to the top of the rankings. Anyway, I'll have to read and see, right?!

Also, a female Owen Hunt? Bold! I loved it! Except for the part where she flirted with Callie LOL. And Arizona is so grown up now! I miss her jealousy driven madness! LOL

I'm never one to complain about the length of stories. Yours are almost always big ones and I love that!You don't seem to lost the point and the plots are well connected.

I think I should let some words for my next review, right?! Thanks for writing it, it was a beautiful and amazing ride, as always! Keep doing the great work. Also, I think now I can take a breath and wait for you to complete CGAH 4. Although if it is nearly as long as this one, it'll take some time! LOL
Okay as much as im liking each and every fic that you write i just dont like smut and most of all i just dont like the idea of a strap-on.. its kind of disgust me. (No offence) and most of all i dont want to imagine callie and arizona in that position.. so sorry i dont enjoy this chapter and that one when arizona is on the receiving part of the strap-on in the other chapter..
SindyV31 chapter 52 . 5/10
Loved that Callie was listening to some Mark Anthony. #says this puertorican. :-D
GOF1024 chapter 192 . 5/6
Wow...192 chapters full of love, passion, adventure, and I can't wait to start CGAH:Part 4! I love what you do with words. Making my way through all your listed stories and haven't been disappointed yet. I really don't think you could disappoint me. Great writing!
rookie802 chapter 192 . 4/27
Great 3rd story.
Latina13 chapter 192 . 2/22
Oh goodness... I just loved parts 1,2&3 so much! Definitely took my time reading because I didn't want it to end. THAT GOOD lol I've read your others as well. You're a phenomenal writer. Thanks for gifting us with your talents :)
pizzaisroyalty chapter 27 . 2/10
This is truely such an awesome story, I love country girl at heart it is honestly one of the best calzona (fanfictions in general) fanfiction I've ever read! I love Everything about the story, there is not a single complaint because I love the stories to much:) You have to continue Writing! You're such a gifted writer, it would be a shame to throw all of that away
Absolutely great.
I loved it, and I never read a book as fast as I read this.
Thanks for writing, you're awesome !
Great, love it !
You call it fluff, but I like it.
The fun making is good.