Reviews for Comfort
Itachi is my bae chapter 1 . 6/6
OMG! K-kawaiiii
NekoKeira-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
"(somewhere in a broom closet, Burn and Gazel flinched)" Officially my favourite fic ever lol I loved it so much TT Good job!
Lotus Sword chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Woops! Don't forget to finish your stretches before you run, Hiroto-kun ;) Haha, I liked this one! Now I'm off to read the side story! :p
MsNoOne chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
hehehe lol
Zonex Krypton chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Is everyone gay in their academy? XD And yeah, you made a few typos and errors again but I think that's a minor matter considering your story is so amazing!

Sigh Poor Burn. He is not afraid of Hiroto. I hate that guy.

Anyway, the plot was rather amusing although Hiroto was right. Reize is being too slutty by jumping in with him so suddenly and were't they too young to be doing it? OwO There is an age limit you know.

On the whole, it was rather amusing.
Iloveyourstory chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
THIS WAS YOUR FIRST? MY first fic had spelling errors, no paragraphing and wrong tenses. Plus it was lame. You are a talented, amazing writer. I love HiroMido, and the implied Burn x Gazel was hilarious. I LOLed so hard with Desarm. One of my fav bits was Ulvida finding them. XD love it and write MORE!

P.S. read ALL your other fics. BTW, they are ALL AWESOME!
Iloveyourstory chapter 1 . 1/22/2012

P.S. read ALL your other fics. BTW, they are ALL AWESOME!
DarkFireheartNinja chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Beautiful, just beautiful. You made me love this couple even more!
Ano chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You know, this story was really good :) I love HiroMido, and couldn't help but smile at the implied BurnGazel. Haha, and then you have Desarm. I lolled so hard; Hiroto surely is gonna get it ;P Well, I hope you write more of Inazuma Eleven stories :3
Yomizakura chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Good fic ! well written and funny q /fav
StarLikeShadow chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Star: O_O lies...LIES THERE IS NO WAY THIS IS YOUR FIRST!

Kagaya: forgive her she's just super amazed by your fic and so am I

Star: I love the part where Desarm was so protective of Midorikawa XD

Kagaya: yeah that part rocked!

We hope to read more from you soon! -Unemori Twins-
Vera The Awesome chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh my God. Good fucking God.

Excuse the language but I am simply amazed by this fic. It is so in-character, so beautifully written, so adorable and touching. I am absolutely in love with this story. Your writing style flows greatly and you describe the scenes so well. I love the interaction between all characters, and it was great to see Ulvida in a good light. Truth to be told, when she informed Hiroto about Desarm, I burst out laughing at the screen. XD His soft spot for Reize is so cute. All of the background information is fitting and just makes for a deeper, simply wonderful story. I especially love the part elaborating on Hiroto's feelings, how he could have anyone, even the one he loves, but never would. I also love the bonus Burn/Gazel moments, as they're my Ina11 OTP (HiroMido is a close second). XD Broom closet action, muahahah, me likes!

This fic makes you go "AWWWW" all the way through, I simply love, love, love it. I have a HiroMido fic of my own but man... it is nothing compared to this amazing story. Be very, very proud of yourself, because you've created a masterpiece! I'm off to fave it and give it a Tumblr feature, because it definitely deserves mentioning! -heart-
Birdincage2903 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ack! Someone went ahead of me again. Your idea for this fic is quite similar to one of my future Hiromido fics(I guess great minds think alike ;P). I don't know if I should cancel that fic now.

Nevertheless, it has been a long time since the last time I read such an amazing fic about my fav couple of all time. It's interesting how popular Midorikawa was among the Aliea Gakuen. I enjoy the part about Saniguma too. And the Hiromido... Let's just say I almost fainted out of happiness after I finished reading.
Sweet-Cool-Twins chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Oh my god! This fic! This fic! I have nothing to say but I love it! There are other hiromido fics that are good but this is the best! And you said this is your first. I screamed all the way and had to stop a few times to calm down. You wrote it so well! Put up somemore!