Reviews for Remembering
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Whoa, this is so Sho, it's not even funny! I could see him as thinking/being like this. Awesome story, I gotta say.
And Sho can most definitely put on "the best zetta freaking show on the damn planet".
TWEWYfan1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great fanfic!
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
A nice first person perspective of Sho Minamimoto. I can see Sho reading this to me...to an extent. It seems to be a bit normal for him though. Perhaps you should add a few more mathematical references? In addition, it may be good to work on the flow of your story. It seems to be a little bit bouncy. Personally, I have the same problem with first person so I can't exactly point fingers. At the same time, this is Sho we're talking about. His stream of consciousness isn't exactly linear.

I really did enjoy the work though. While your first person perspective lacked Sho's voice, it was filled with wonderful imagery. I could see him "prowling the back streets" as clear as day.

You chose a difficult character and did a good job with him. I hope to read more in the future.
Minatu-Corneille chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like it. It kind of gives insight into Sho's mind. I always enjoyed his character anyway :D

I didn't notice any grammatical errors, which is rare because there is normally at least one. ((Brownie points)) Good job with the story!

Minatu-chan