Reviews for A Beautiful Disaster
Julibellule chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Oh thank you so much for this, it was a great adventure to read this fantastic rewrite. It's not the first rewrite of HN&FoB that I read but this one is amazing. I like that it takes place in modern day instead of 1913. And the way every character gets to describes the Doctor and Rose's relationship from their own POV is really interesting. I love how you managed to deeply develop this idea. Well done and thanks again ;)
Vampiyaa chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Ooooh, please update this, please please please! :D
OU angel chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Oh, please finish! I love the update to current day, and can't wait to hear what Rose and the Doctors life will be like!
BelindaDuvessa chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I love reading all of the versions of this episode. I do think that I like 9 and Rose the best. Can't wait for you to end this. D
LoonyLoopyLupina chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Oh God, this, this is perfection. It s 9 and Rose and Jack and on spot characterisation and wonderful plot that goes with the original one without copying and amazing writing and NINE! I think I want to cry, since the last update from more than a year ago kind of ended in a cliffhanger. But it s okay, I won t stop hoping even though it s pretty obvious that the chances for a new chapter are minimal...So yeah, absolutely brilliant!
Areus Bookworm chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Woah. I had never thought that a Human Nature/Family of Blood plot could be well done with 9... You for sure proved me wrong! I loved every minute of it and can't wait for the conclusion and/or continuation of the epicness! Update soon!
Anne-Lilian chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
This is great! I'm more of a Rose/10 fan, but I liked it.
Charboday chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Amazing so far! :) Please update soon
Cris de'Luna chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I absolutely live your take on this story! The characters and relationships are written beautifully. I really hope you can finish it sometime soon!
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Seriously this is completely wonderful and has me squirming in my seat!
CapitanKaruAndTheRedShirts chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
goodness this is brilliant. I wish this could go on forever! I am completely afraid of how this is going to end!
The Doctor Rose chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
ladyamadaun chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Please update soon.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Update. Soon. Please.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I loved this part. . . And they finally kissed!