Reviews for Iridescent
Witbeyond chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Oh my god. This story is really incredible. I really hope that this isn't abandoned, as it looks like it hasn't been updated in over half a year. I plan on following it, just in case. I really love the plot, and the way that you have been building up the characters. One thing that's been bugging me about this story is your use of the word "pail". Pail means bucket, and pale means light. Other than that, I can really see this story growing through each chapter. Please please please update soon. This is a story that deserves to be told.
The- artistic- bookworm chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
Aaaah update pleeeeaaaassse ,Omg I can't wait for the next chapter...:)
Lis chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
Oh! plz update! This is a great story worthy of 3k reviews! I'll tell all my friends to read it and review I promise! Plz update!
roon0 chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Oh my this is such an exciting story.
persevera chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
A good beginning to the story. We know that Draco is choosing to live solitary in the Muggle world, frequenting a coffee shop where he doesn't seem to do anything but read. Hermione and Ron aren't together anymore but she's still involved with the family and plans for Harry and Giiny's wedding and that the disappearance of Draco has sparked her interest.
[she took a deep much needed breath]-This phrase needs a comma, not just grammatically, but to make it read more smoothly.
I really like the opening paragraph, which gave such a clear impression of Draco.
Looking forward to reading more.
alannalove1990 chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
Oh snaps! .
DallasLVon chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
WHY does this story only have 38 reviews?! This is really, really good so far. It's not like the normal cliched Dramione's that all seem to have the same predictable plot. I absolutely love the storyline!
HelloIamGracie chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
I'm sure it's part of the plot somehow, but I can't imagine why Charlie wouldn't send a Patronus saying that he was taken and needed help. All them guys know how to do it. Also, Blaise is an asshole. Yeah, he kind of helped Malfoy, but he's keeping the whole damned thing quiet, he knows some seriously powerful people, he could have protection. And I can understand at first why Hermione didn't want to involve Harry and have as few people involved as possible, but now that's it's gotten to the point it has, like her being kidnapped and held against her will, she should seriously be thinking about getting some reinforcements. Oh, and Scabior said that he was broken out of Azkaban, surely there would have been mention of that in the Daily Prophet! If the story is following canon, at least up until two years after the War, then Kingsley Shacklebolt would be Minister and he is NOT the type to sweep that type of thing under the rug. Hell, even Fudge wasn't that stupid! Erg, and I really want to know who "The Chosen One" is. I can't figure it out. Maybe one of the Lestange brothers? I can't remember in the book that said anything significant about what happened to either of them, just Bellatrix, dying, brilliantly at the hands/wand of Molly Weasley. And I'm assuming that Lucius is dead. I can't remember reading that for sure so far in your story or not, but I'm assuming that he could have easily gotten letters from his own home without going through everything. Also, why/how in the hell did the letters wind up at WWW? And then some at Seamus and Lavender's? I don't understand how the letters could've gotten there. If the placement of the letters is important it might make me think the bad Chosen One is a former Gryffindor... but how in the frickin' hell did the letters end up in those places? UGH! Sorry, I'm just kind of typing out all of my theories now. But before I "sign off" for the evening, why didn't Draco save Hermione? I figured he would have grown some balls and asked Harry for help, not just sit there for days, while not figuring out anything, sitting over the letters, while Hermione was Gods know where, having Gods know what done to her. Secondly, why did she seem to have to wait until the fourth day to seeing this Oh-so-awful Chosen One? Was he suffering his monthlies, they are uncomfortable times I know, but one can still have visitors ;-). Anyway. Sorry for all the venting and trying to figure stuff out in a review. Great story so far, but again, just questioning seriously the couple things I first said, like about the Patronus and the fact that there was an escape from Azkaban hidden from the papers. I look forward to reading more tomorrow and seeing where this story is going!
Daydreamers.see.magic chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
wait! im a lil confused. when does the dream begin and end?
Daydreamers.see.magic chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
great chapter! im loving this story and hope to see how Draco and Hermione progress :)

Please update soon! i would totally cry if u stopped writing :(
FrancyPantsFrance chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
Awwwwww Draco is worried about Hermione, how cute. :)

Please update when you can.
ClairdeLune23 chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
AHH it was just a dream! Brilliant chapter, keep up the great work! xx
Amber611 chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Amazing fic, and job so far! I absolutely LOVE it! Definitely Can't Wait to read more! :)
Tessa03 chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter! Things are getting pretty interesting. Keep it up please! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »