Reviews for Deja Vu Mikado and Masaomi
Fantome Star chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
I can't even control my feels, man. This was a spectacular story and I wish you'd hurry up and make that special edition chapter. XD
A Tomato Llama's World chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
that story cut through my darn heart :,))
ronelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
aaaawwww... poor mikado. you did a good job. i'm sure your friend liked it.
Ageha Sakura chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
this story brought me to was beautiful.
Nekokratik chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Aww! XD the story is so cute! I wasn't really expecting for masaomi to be the one to make him blind, but its all the more touching XDD
Nightmare Dweller chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I wasn't so sure about it at the beginning, but I liked it. I really did. :)
Noyz chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
omg! so cute~! :) please upload soon
Viviane Renard chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I like the idea of your story. There are a few moments where I think more proofreading would help, but beyond that I felt it was a good story. Here's some specific mistakes that I noticed to give you a few examples:

Mikado asked the dog to get a green shirt, but dogs are color blind. You spelled "a bit" as "abit." Sometimes I felt you could have cut down on words and been more precise. In chapter 1 you say Mikado was hit in the "head area," but saying he was hit in the head would have sufficed and made for a more direct sentence.

Overall, though, I enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work!
LiveInTheMomentx chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Aww, I love Anri 3 she's so caring. I like your style to, short but sweet. :'D I like going either this way or those abstract ones. So this is a nice change

LiveInTheMomentx chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
OH! MASAOMI WAS THE ONE WHO KNOCKED MIKADO ON THE HEAD? :'D I always do love it when music is part of the story. /is a sap for it