Reviews for From Asgard to Westeros
Point Mann chapter 16 . 2/19
Good to see you're still devoted to this story, and that its close to its conclusion. I look forward to reading how it ends.
badkidoh chapter 16 . 2/17
Point Mann chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Good chapter! I'm really glad you showed what happened with Tyrion; Daenerys too, curious how she died, but suppose that doesn't matter. Glad you're tying up loose ends. I look forward to seeing what comes next for Sansa and Loki.
badkidoh chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
badkidoh chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Point Mann chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
I'm very glad you're continuing this story. Pretty clever way of Loki eliminating Daenarys' dragons. I don't care much for her character so I enjoyed this chapter immensely. It seems the way to the throne is clear for Sansa now. Can't wait to read what comes next. Update when you can.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
much as i like this story i can't truly enjoy it cause daenerys will always be my favorite character
claire3loves3music chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
I love the concept and its sooo satisfying to see them all fall especially the lannesiters. I like how sansa and loki communicate in a snowy dream. And hopefully she will be a good queen and reunited with all her family. So jealous that she gets loki lol
badkidoh chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
good chapter update soon.
Point Mann chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
I've really missed this story and I'm so glad to see you haven't given up on it! A satisfying update it was too, I like how you dealt with the Lannisters: Cersei was defeated and Jamie lived to go to the sapphire island. I wonder what happened to Tyrion though? I also loved how you wrote Sansa and Loki's interactions through her dreams - the snowy scenery sounds beautiful too.

It seems Daenarys and her dragons are the last heavy hitters left. I can't wait to see how Loki deals with them and I hope he does. :D

Update when u can. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I just found this. I love Loki and am really just enjoying A legend god in a mortal realm.
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Good idea, bad presentation. "This" symbolizes someone speaking and should be followed by the name of the person speaking and a basic description of how they said it.
Point Mann chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I'm glad to see you have updated, I've missed this story. I like how you've written Jon and Sansa's reunion and their understanding concerning his vows and trusting Loki. I can't wait to read Loki's confrontation with the Lannisters, I hope he makes them grovel especially Cersei. Update soon.

P.S. I just noticed your cover art, I don't know how long its been there, but it is awesome. :)
badkidoh chapter 12 . 1/27/2013