Reviews for Unspeakable Beauty
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 14 . 2/13
2 years hiatus probably means this story is abandoned. Too bad! It was one of the first Harry-Luna stories I read, and it's still the best. (Or at least in top three.) Så sweet and funny and with new light on several of the well known personaes.

Remember Phillip Pullmans words: "Plumbers don't get plumber's block, and doctors don't get doctor's block; why should writers be the only profession that gives a special name to the difficulty of working?" If you really, really can't, perhaps you could give your plot and storyline to your old beta for him/her to go on with?
booradley-bookworm21 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I really like your story. Its written pretty good. I hope you are going to continue with this story. Please update again soon!
Lord Sia chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
A pity your muse gave up here; things were looking interesting. In particular, I found it enjoyable that you focused the drama on their friends, rather than forcing the pointless "will they/won't they" that romances usually devolve into.
Murkatroyd chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Aw, no. You can't leave it like this!
mrs moonie chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Why have you not continued this?
This story is very good.
Please finish this because I'm dying to know what happens.
sfjoellen chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
ohhh damn.. this story, this very excellent story hasn't been updated for years. i hope you do update this cliffy from hell.. excellent story, sweet and tense both..
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Newcomer to fanfiction here. I love your story and will be waiting patiently for the next chapter. I remember you mentioned chronic illness in an author's note, I hope you are well.
darkpsychoqueen chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
please please update i wish to know what happens next
Clades Mirabilis chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I am re- reading your story, and I realise I haven't left any review to thank you and congratulate you for your good work. So I'm gonna make up for that.

This is one of my favourite fanfictions, and this chapter in particular may be the best I've ever read on this site. While you can find as much sex description as you want in the roughly 650K fictions this site contains, this kind of well-written true love making scene is kind of rare, which makes it even better.

So, thanks again, and I hope someday you'll come to write the much wanted sequel :)
red-jacobson chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Really enjoying this story, and I'm curious to see what happens next. Hopefully your health issues will allow you time to write in the near future so we can enjoy more of this wonderful story. Have to admit, I'm really enjoying your portrayal of Daphne and Astoria in this, especially since I just finished reading another story that had Daphne as a stone cold murderous b!tch!

I took a look at the other stories on your profile, but most of them don't interest me, based on the pairing, so I'll stick with this one.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/26/2013
really wow did not see that coming
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
when you wrote your a/n I thought you would say luna was traumatized by rape or domestic violence mental illness is easier to read about
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
what about Verity? is George the marring kind?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
green veins! i did not check the first time i went to a makeup counter in a large department store they told me the wrist test :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
i googled rapture of the deep. It's a deep sea diving thing with being under water below 30,000 the way you used it sounds good for your story it's totally erroneous to use it this way