Reviews for Unspeakable Beauty
VonPelt chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
A great read but sadly abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
Work for it Theo!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Lee better back up. Daphne and Theo!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
I want Theo and Daphne to work out :(
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
And you made Luna into a brainless slut...why, exactly ?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
Great story! The characterization of Luna was funny and really believable.
Drewdragon chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
Holy $h*t what a cliff hanger. love reading the story it is a great one. also love Astoria, she is awesome.
AnonymousFan chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
I love this story soooo much! Please, if you can, finish this story. I really want to know what happens next!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 14 . 1/2/2016
Thank you for this interesting story. It makes me wonder what will happen next, I wonder if Penelope still lives in Swansea. I really liked the scenes between Harry and Luna, very sweet! ;P

Have a good day!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
The dialog is wrong, making the characters OOC.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
There's nothing ungrammatical about "That doesn't mean that bad things don't still happen, Ginny."

Harry never says "Oh, gods". In canon nobody says "Oh, gods." Ever. Harry doesn't cuss or swear at all. (Ron does, but never American swearing, always British things like Blimey and Bloody and Wizarding things like Merlin.) Harry should say "Oh, no!" or even just "NO!" when he's unpleasantly surprised or dismayed. It's REALLY important that you get the dialogs right for your characters. Otherwise they are OOC.
scrosby66 chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
This story is wonderful. I found it mentioned on a HPFF subreddit when someone was looking for great Harry and Luna fics...so glad I had a chance to read this one. Well written and your Luna is wonderful. I do hope that it is going to be continued. Thanks for writing.
llIMagic chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Hi, I know this hasn't been updated for years, and I don't know if you even still read the reviews, but I just wanted to leave one to let you know that I thought your story was one of the best characterizations of Luna I've seen. She's always been an interesting character, and I think you did a very good job showing what she could have been after growing up and being tempered by more life experience. Thanks for writing this!
spfuzz chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Just discovered this on Reddit. You're amazing. I hope you find your way to finishing this someday.
CreepyReaper chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Man, this was an incredible ride. I wish so very, very much that this had been completed. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Harry/Luna piece I've read. It is goddamn fantastic. So well written, incredible characterization, a masterful plot, and so many other things going for it that I'm running out of synonyms for stupendous. Is there any chance, any at all, that you might pick this back up? If not, is there anything you could at least tell me about where you were going with it?

Leaving it here, after such a wonderful ride, just feels like a terrible tragedy.