Reviews for Unspeakable Beauty
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 11/14
The dialog is wrong, making the characters OOC.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/14
There's nothing ungrammatical about "That doesn't mean that bad things don't still happen, Ginny."

Harry never says "Oh, gods". In canon nobody says "Oh, gods." Ever. Harry doesn't cuss or swear at all. (Ron does, but never American swearing, always British things like Blimey and Bloody and Wizarding things like Merlin.) Harry should say "Oh, no!" or even just "NO!" when he's unpleasantly surprised or dismayed. It's REALLY important that you get the dialogs right for your characters. Otherwise they are OOC.
scrosby66 chapter 14 . 10/15
This story is wonderful. I found it mentioned on a HPFF subreddit when someone was looking for great Harry and Luna glad I had a chance to read this one. Well written and your Luna is wonderful. I do hope that it is going to be continued. Thanks for writing.
llIMagic chapter 14 . 10/13
Hi, I know this hasn't been updated for years, and I don't know if you even still read the reviews, but I just wanted to leave one to let you know that I thought your story was one of the best characterizations of Luna I've seen. She's always been an interesting character, and I think you did a very good job showing what she could have been after growing up and being tempered by more life experience. Thanks for writing this!
spfuzz chapter 14 . 8/23
Just discovered this on Reddit. You're amazing. I hope you find your way to finishing this someday.
CreepyReaper chapter 14 . 7/26
Man, this was an incredible ride. I wish so very, very much that this had been completed. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best Harry/Luna piece I've read. It is goddamn fantastic. So well written, incredible characterization, a masterful plot, and so many other things going for it that I'm running out of synonyms for stupendous. Is there any chance, any at all, that you might pick this back up? If not, is there anything you could at least tell me about where you were going with it?

Leaving it here, after such a wonderful ride, just feels like a terrible tragedy.
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 14 . 2/13
2 years hiatus probably means this story is abandoned. Too bad! It was one of the first Harry-Luna stories I read, and it's still the best. (Or at least in top three.) Så sweet and funny and with new light on several of the well known personaes.

Remember Phillip Pullmans words: "Plumbers don't get plumber's block, and doctors don't get doctor's block; why should writers be the only profession that gives a special name to the difficulty of working?" If you really, really can't, perhaps you could give your plot and storyline to your old beta for him/her to go on with?
booradley-bookworm21 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I really like your story. Its written pretty good. I hope you are going to continue with this story. Please update again soon!
Lord Sia chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
A pity your muse gave up here; things were looking interesting. In particular, I found it enjoyable that you focused the drama on their friends, rather than forcing the pointless "will they/won't they" that romances usually devolve into.
Murkatroyd chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Aw, no. You can't leave it like this!
mrs moonie chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Why have you not continued this?
This story is very good.
Please finish this because I'm dying to know what happens.
sfjoellen chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
ohhh damn.. this story, this very excellent story hasn't been updated for years. i hope you do update this cliffy from hell.. excellent story, sweet and tense both..
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
Newcomer to fanfiction here. I love your story and will be waiting patiently for the next chapter. I remember you mentioned chronic illness in an author's note, I hope you are well.
darkpsychoqueen chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
please please update i wish to know what happens next
Clades Mirabilis chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I am re- reading your story, and I realise I haven't left any review to thank you and congratulate you for your good work. So I'm gonna make up for that.

This is one of my favourite fanfictions, and this chapter in particular may be the best I've ever read on this site. While you can find as much sex description as you want in the roughly 650K fictions this site contains, this kind of well-written true love making scene is kind of rare, which makes it even better.

So, thanks again, and I hope someday you'll come to write the much wanted sequel :)