Reviews for Unspeakable Beauty
CharmedArtist chapter 14 . 6/25
Noooooo this is where it ends? This is brilliant. You have such a gift with words, a deft hand at characters, and such skill with plot! I've been enjoying this immensely. What a ride! All the pairings are delightful, I love Astoria and George particularly (though Daphne and Lee are a charm, and of course Luna with Harry is absolutely perfect), and the intrigue happening in the background is captivating. Penelope, huh..? *grins* What a ride! Thank you so much for taking us along, and I hope you've been well. All the best to you!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 5/18
Never thought of George Astoria. Might be perfect.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 5/18
Send Theo a nice threatening note to get on the stick
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 5/18
Nitrogen narcosis from breathing the gases under pressure while too deep for the mix?
Stylo chapter 14 . 5/2
Awww... you never made it up to the wedding! Still, this is one of the very best Harry/Luna stories out there, and I greatly enjoyed your depiction of their courtship. We got to see so many sweet intimate everyday moments between them, and even though it's unfinished, this story is a masterpiece for that exact reason. If I hadn't been a Lunarry shipper already, this story would have definitely converted me.

My first impression was that, after Harry's proposal, the rest of the fic seemed to get bogged down in the other characters' relationship dramas, and I wasn't sure why these other characters were important... right up until the end of the last chapter, when I started to see some puzzle pieces snapping together. I would absolutely love to know what your endgame was going to be.
Stylo chapter 8 . 5/1
Just one correction on this chapter: sending Snape into the Whomping Willow passage was Sirius's idea, not James's. James was the one who went in the passage after Snape to save him; he hated the idea as soon as he heard what Sirius had done.
LunaLover chapter 14 . 4/30
Also, to add some more detail to my previous review, let me just say: this is definitely a fanfic I will remember and will add to my list of faves for future reference. It's one of the best long-form Luna/Harry fics out there, and one of the best post-Hogwarts Luna/Harry fics. While it is fun to see them as dating teens, there's something about seeing them as an adult couple that's even more satisfying. You can really see how they've matured and grown into each other.

Some reviewers objected that the characters were a little OOC here. Compared to what we see in the books? Yes. But imagining them as adults? I think you've presented a very accurate picture of what they would be like. And I have to say, I really love this sexy, witty, confident adult version of Luna! This is a woman that Harry deserves, and who deserves him, and who would always be able to give his life some spice, some kindness, some happiness, some adventure, and some beauty.

All those in favor of Mrs. Luna Lovegood-Potter, raise your hand!
LunaLover chapter 14 . 4/30
It may be unfinished, but I loved the intrigue, I loved the plot, I loved the setting, I love this pairing, and I loved loved loved the slow burn!
Larkscope chapter 14 . 3/15
This was so good. There aren't enough longer Harry/Luna stories and yours is particularly well written; I hope you get the chance to finish it one day and I hope you're doing well health-wise.
VonPelt chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
A great read but sadly abandoned.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
Work for it Theo!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Lee better back up. Daphne and Theo!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2016
I want Theo and Daphne to work out :(
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
And you made Luna into a brainless slut...why, exactly ?
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2016
Great story! The characterization of Luna was funny and really believable.