Reviews for The Ever Under
Full Shadow Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/16
I really adore this story. The prose is just so good, and the story left me with all these fuzzy feelings inside. Thank you for sharing this!
LeapingFoxes chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Damn it. Your fics are so beautiful.
Xandra Fox chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Larom chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Simply wonderful. Had a big smile on my face the whole way through xD
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Ugh, this was so lovely! You portrayed them both wonderfully, and I honestly couldn't think of a better ending for the both of them. Wonderful work!
VakaPyro chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I absolutely love this, very emotional and metaphorical, you've hit me right at home. Yours is the best 'happily ever after' Link and Midna oneshot on this site, I salute you.

There's nothing wrong with this in the slightest, and all I can say is you've done everything in this perfectly, I loved it all.

I know this sounds a bit ass-kissy but it's true, this brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for this.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Awwww...So cute . This is definitely one of my all time favorite Midna/Link fics. Incredible job!
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
GaijinSamurai chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Damn. What a beautiful story. This could quite possibly be my favorite Link/Midna fic to date. I honestly love it T_T

Thanks for writing this story.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Rigstig chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is probably exactly what would've happened had Link been able to reenter the Twilight Realm. One thing that too many people do is make Link talk a lot. Once in a while is fine, only in significant situations, such as a climactic ending, otherwise it just makes him seem really out of character.
Makokam chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was awesome.
Plain and simple.
It's depressing how few good LinkxMidna fics there are. Even the most favorited are dull. But this was beautiful.
Not quite what I was looking for when I started poking around for LinkxMidna fics, but still one of the best I've read.

Makokam out.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This my friend was really beautiful! Your characters stayed true to the video game's and I apreciated Midna's inappropriate timing with her sarcasm. :)

Link was very believable as well.
ryabusha chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I fucking loved it. 'Nuff said.