Reviews for Game of Love
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 2/13
A very cute story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 2/13
In real life the Mariners would be losing. Let's hope fiction is kinder to them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 2/13
Go Charlie!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/13
Being a die hard Red Sox fan I'm very afraid the Mariners and Safeco Field are not going to see a World Series in the real world for quite some time. The Red Sox may not see one for another couple of years. Since this is fiction I hope Safeco Field sees a World Series title this coming season.
Colonel Arbuckle chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Found this story while looking for a Seattle Mariners fix. I can only imagine how Dave Niehaus would have called that last play of the ALCS if he was still around: "The stretch... and the 0-1 pitch on the way and IT'S POPPED UP DOWN THE FIRST BASE LINE! FIRST BASEMEN EDWARD CULLENN MOVES TO MAKE THE CATCH AND HE... MAKES IT! THE SEATTLE MARINERS ARE AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS! I DON'T BELIEVE IT! IT JUST CONTINUES! THE MARINERS ARE GOING TO PLAY FOR THEIR FIRST WORLD SERIES IN FRANCHISE HISTORY! MY, OH MY!"
It's too bad even in fiction the M's can't win the Commissioner's Trophy. I guess that's just par for the course in Seattle. Oh, well. When's that Seahawks game tomorrow?
basketsarah120 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
I like this so far.. Why do I have a feeling the next shoe will be an unplanned pregnancy? Since you never mentioned Bella on birth control and they aren't using condoms.
Knit Bug chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
I loved this story. It was cute, short, and just a good read. Thank you for sharing your words. :)

Knit
pwrmom2 chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Loved it
Ellen92 chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
My mommy always said never to leave burning candles in a room I'm not in. COULD YOU FEEL MY PANIC WHEN EDWARD LEFT A ROOM FULL OF BURNING CANDLES.
I'm loving this so far though :D
HoosierNina chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Well these two are not good at keeping secrets!
HoosierNina chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Well that was a disappointing conversation.
HoosierNina chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Well that is a big leap!
HoosierNina chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
Jake is going to be trouble. Does Sam not know?
HoosierNina chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I really wonder what Carlisle is talking about!
HoosierNina chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
I like that Bella isn't running away from her feelings for him.