Reviews for Ohana Means Nobody Gets Left Behind
mattcun chapter 13 . 1/21
plz write more
lance215 chapter 6 . 1/13
kyaaaa i love this fic ! i cant wait for you to continue it cause they all are soo cute!

kisses!
Beth5572 chapter 13 . 1/2
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work. I also hope the next time you write the next chapter you have Danny and Steve together in the end.

Terri
densidoodle chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
This is a great story! Please write more of this! Found it and got hooked.
BeautifulLotus chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I want more
USA-Jeanette chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Great story but there is a bit of trouble with your timeline. Harry's school gets out sometime in June. If you add a couple of months to that then it should be sometime towards the end of August. You have them at the end of September. Where did the extra month come from?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
damn, really good story
Fawkes Flame chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
I love this story and I hope you'll find the time to continue! I wonder who send the dementors to Harry and his ohana - I bet it was Umbitch... sorry Umbritch
I had to smile a few times at the thoughts of Steve and his reactions to Danny - I think they'd be perfect together ;)
PLEASE update soon!
Kakazu chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
I hope you do the next chapter REALLY soon! I really like this story. How many more chapters are there?
BunnyBear27 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
SO CUTE!
BunnyBear27 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Loved the chapter! Especially the ring tone for Steve! Can wait to find out why Rebecca knows about Harry! Killer chapter! I also loved the group hug so cute!
BunnyBear27 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Omg! Loved it! Especially the ending! Can't wait to read the rest!
BunnyBear27 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
OH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
BunnyBear27 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
WOW ! JUST FOUND THIS AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS! SUPER TWIST ON FIVE-0 AND HP.