Reviews for Ohana Means Nobody Gets Left Behind
Tempt Me More chapter 15 . 1/5
this story is sooooo freakin awesome! and I'm disappointed there isn''t more to read 'cause i could not put it down once I started reading chapter 1! gonna cross my fingers and hope and pray to the fanfiction gods that there will be another update or 4 in the near future!
WRose chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
Interesting story!
Will there be more?
WRose chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Haahahaha, positive hahahahaa.
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
Amazing story so far! Update soon.
Scififan33 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
So Steve knew James and Sirius but not Remus? How?
Scififan33 chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Just a question. Of Hermione's at hogwartsthen schools back. Dumbledore would be looking everywhere for Harry, figg would know their dead so how did they not find him before he left England?
lescavanagh chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Yea! I was so happy to see this story updated. So many really good Hawaii 5-o stories are forever unfinished and I love the pairings you have going on.
serenityselena chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
oh my... things will not be easy...
looking forward to reading more :)
LCosta90 chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
I can't wait for the next update! Please continue (:
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2016
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Please update soon can't wait to see what Chin will do once he find out about the photos update soon please
mattcun chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
i cant wait to see the next chapter
mattcun chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
I hope harry get with billy
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
Duhh duh Dunn! Ooooh my this is a good one! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Poor Harry, trouble always seems to find him. But at least he has a family to back him up now. Whoot! AWESOME! XD
Franc chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
Yay an update! Had a dream about this story continues and it does! Great update and I'm glad to see that Danny and Steve are now together. Please continue the good work and thanks for writing.