Reviews for Ohana Means Nobody Gets Left Behind
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 11/28
You know you should have this under the cross over category so that we can fans can find it when looking for Harry potter/Hawaii five-o fics
I just recently found this story please don't stop it's very good
MomoPeachFlower chapter 15 . 10/16
Holy shit! I am so happy I came across this story, it is so interesting and it holds my attention so easily. The build up to finally the kiss was just beautiful.
I love that Sirius is a part of this, but I do hope to see more Remus in the future. It sounded like he was also Harry's Godfather so I would hope to see more.
Also to progress with Five-0's story, going into the beginning of Wo Fat. Or all of them falling apart in the episode that Danno vet's poisoned.
I never thought a crossover between these two would work but you did it so beautifully. I really just want to keep reading, but alas, I've run out of chapters for the time being. Do hope you update again.
blazevein chapter 5 . 4/30
okay, that's was really OC for Dumbledore... he allowing Harry stay out of his reach? not happening without a lot of fight. not buying that.
Tempt Me More chapter 15 . 1/5
this story is sooooo freakin awesome! and I'm disappointed there isn''t more to read 'cause i could not put it down once I started reading chapter 1! gonna cross my fingers and hope and pray to the fanfiction gods that there will be another update or 4 in the near future!
WRose chapter 15 . 12/14/2016
Interesting story!
Will there be more?
WRose chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Haahahaha, positive hahahahaa.
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
Amazing story so far! Update soon.
Scififan33 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
So Steve knew James and Sirius but not Remus? How?
Scififan33 chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Just a question. Of Hermione's at hogwartsthen schools back. Dumbledore would be looking everywhere for Harry, figg would know their dead so how did they not find him before he left England?
lescavanagh chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Yea! I was so happy to see this story updated. So many really good Hawaii 5-o stories are forever unfinished and I love the pairings you have going on.
serenityselena chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
oh my... things will not be easy...
looking forward to reading more :)
LCosta90 chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
I can't wait for the next update! Please continue (:
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2016
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
Please update soon can't wait to see what Chin will do once he find out about the photos update soon please