Reviews for Five Unimportant Things Andrea Takes
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
*Squees* Loved this.
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was so precious! I love it!
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awww! That was so freakin' sweet! I am so terribly in love with this couple I can't actually believe it. Dunno when it happened exactly either lol :P

Rachel xo
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
GREAT STORIES. Thank you

love-b
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
"She watches with amused affection when he and Carl start arguing about what color dinosaurs really were."Daryl coloring in a coloring book. LOL this made my life worth living.

And Amy Sophia Dixon melted my heart into a puddle. Just. Ugh.

Beautiful job.
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Whoops, sorry I missed this! See what happens when I don't check my inbox for a few days?

Anywho, delightful as usual. I especially love the image of them colouring dinosaurs, and the whole 'Amy Sophia Dixon' nearly choked me up.

Great job once again!
C P L chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awe this was such a fun read! I loved the coloring dinosaurs part! I'd totally just love to see Daryl color lol. It'd be the cutest thing ever and yeah I could see him aurguing over what color something would be. But the last part got me and made me go awe! "Thank God for rednecks, huh?" "Yeah, thank God for rednecks." That's SO true! Gotta love them Southern boys :oD
Anea the Morwinyon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was a beautiful read, thank you.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Nice. I'll read your other Walking Dead stories too.
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh I LOVE this. I'm also a sucker for 'Five Things' fics and this was lovely :-) I especially liked the part about Amy Sophia Dixon, as has already been mentioned! Great o/s lovely :-)
12cookierobots chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was a wonderful story. But this was my favorite part:

"I think it's okay if we use their names," he says quietly, handing the list back.

"Yeah?" she asks, eyes teary. She rubs the bump on her stomach. "You don't think it's too sad?"

He shrugs. "Only sad if we make it sad."

They end up with a little girl named Amy Sophia Dixon."

I wasn't an Andrea/Daryl shipper before but great stories like this might persuade me. However, I'm still holding out hope that someone will write a Michonne/Daryl fic.
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I'm not even kidding, as I was mindlessly doing chores at work earlier I was thinking of Daryl/Andrea baby names and thought "Amy Sophia" would be adorable. I swear, us D/A shippers are on some sort of cosmic wavelength.

I adore "five things" fics and this did not disappoint! I like the creativeness of her taking a coloring book and a Cosmo in addition to the other things (and I definitely giggled at #4!).

I love that the "One that will end up saving her life" is the arrows; while obviously arrows can literally save her life, it's the fact that she found them that she rode with Daryl, and they ultimately started the chain of events that became her life with him. So perfect.

Another fabulous one-shot from you, hon! )
Weskette chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Thank God for Rednecks! Whoo! One of my favorite Zombieland quotes. That and 'Nut up or shut up.' I love whenever you update, exspecially with stories that balance between sultry and romantic.