Reviews for savior
Vadergirl2006 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Omg I just re read this story please tell me u are gonna finish it!
Ending-Daley chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
They're all on home soil and teasing Skinner. Love it!
And the kiss in front of everyone, Mulder's a cheeky bastard.
Ending-Daley chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Just ran across campus in my pj's so I could review this before the library closed. All I have to say is yay. They're so perfect as a little family!
Ending-Daley chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
That easy, huh. They get Emily back so long as they go off and live happy lives. Sounds alright to me. :)
Vadergirl2006 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
This is one of my favorite stories ever it is so aesome i get excited everytime i see an update!
Ending-Daley chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Ahh. There's a twin! No way!
Ending-Daley chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
So I assume she's with CSM. He's just letting her go, no! There has to be a catch, there always is a catch. Especially with him.

Looking forward to what happens next.
Ending-Daley chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Ahh, who's the English dude? It's been so long since you've posted it's nice to have you back. :D
Vadergirl2006 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
OMG OMG OMG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE lol can u tell that i really love this story;) anyway i do and i cant wait for more! please update soon!
Foxtrot.oscar.xray chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Keep the story coming. It's got my attention.
Ending-Daley chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Oh, crud apples. Did you still want my help with Serendipity still? I completely forgot.

Anyway ...

let's bring on the dream sucking in ... that doesn't sound right. Anyway. Woo hoo! :)

- Annaliese
Ending-Daley chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I wasn't really convinced on this at the start but I kept reading because I wanted to know where you were going with it. :) The story line has promise and you HAVE to continue, please.

Because I have to point it out, but there were a few spelling mistakes here and there like 'quite' instead of 'quit', no ones prefect though I still like this even if Clarice's name gets on my last nerve.

-A
badwolfscully chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ahh! Yes, continue! It's so good!
ksquigs chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ooooooooo this is good and has all kinds of possibilities...Yes can we have some more please!
MrsSpookyMulder chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Yes,you should to continue this very interesting,i like the plot!