Reviews for savior
starxphiler54 chapter 9 . 6/29
Loved the story. I wish it could've gone on longer. Excellent.
LuvTivaGillovney chapter 9 . 4/23
Wow! You definitely have a talent! This story is just wonderful! What happens next? Are you planning to add more? PLEASE SAY YES AND CONTINUE THIS, AS WELL AS YOUR OTHER STORY, SERENDIPITY! THEY ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ!
Vadergirl2006 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Omg I just re read this story please tell me u are gonna finish it!
Ending-Daley chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
They're all on home soil and teasing Skinner. Love it!
And the kiss in front of everyone, Mulder's a cheeky bastard.
Ending-Daley chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Just ran across campus in my pj's so I could review this before the library closed. All I have to say is yay. They're so perfect as a little family!
Ending-Daley chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
That easy, huh. They get Emily back so long as they go off and live happy lives. Sounds alright to me. :)
Vadergirl2006 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
This is one of my favorite stories ever it is so aesome i get excited everytime i see an update!
Ending-Daley chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Ahh. There's a twin! No way!
Ending-Daley chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
So I assume she's with CSM. He's just letting her go, no! There has to be a catch, there always is a catch. Especially with him.

Looking forward to what happens next.
Ending-Daley chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Ahh, who's the English dude? It's been so long since you've posted it's nice to have you back. :D
Vadergirl2006 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
OMG OMG OMG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE lol can u tell that i really love this story;) anyway i do and i cant wait for more! please update soon!
Foxtrot.oscar.xray chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Keep the story coming. It's got my attention.
Ending-Daley chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Oh, crud apples. Did you still want my help with Serendipity still? I completely forgot.

Anyway ...

let's bring on the dream sucking in ... that doesn't sound right. Anyway. Woo hoo! :)

- Annaliese
Ending-Daley chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I wasn't really convinced on this at the start but I kept reading because I wanted to know where you were going with it. :) The story line has promise and you HAVE to continue, please.

Because I have to point it out, but there were a few spelling mistakes here and there like 'quite' instead of 'quit', no ones prefect though I still like this even if Clarice's name gets on my last nerve.

-A
enigmaticdrscully chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ahh! Yes, continue! It's so good!