Reviews for The Weasley Children and the Hidden Elements
Sydney Hilokis chapter 1 . 1/7
Most horrible story ever
VONDON E WILES chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
TO AUTHOR EMMA IVELI I THINK THAT MY LITTLE PONY AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE THE WEASLEY CHILDREN AND THE HIDDEN ELEMENTS CHAPTER 3 THE FIRST DAY WAS GREAT
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Excellent update as always! Keep up the great work!
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
amusing ficcy
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
whats the hold up, I love your series, if your having wrighters block why not have celestia visit the school.
Jostanos chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Cormic and Chaos. *face palms/hooves*

Why now?
goodgirl275 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Cool! I think that it's time you update, though. It has literally been TWO WHOLE YEARS! If you aren't going to update any time soon, you can put this on Hiatus. But, anyways, please update! I understand family problems, but you just left about 6 people in suspense. Not a book, but rude to leave us hanging.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
U r sooooo lazy
I mean how hard can it be to just update once in a while
Riddle(give answer on next not the 4th 1 afta next)
There was a beggar who had a brother in spain, but the brother from spain had no brother, explain.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Q2: I live in a country at the tip of africa and its short name is either S.A. or R.S.A
Hope-Hikari chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Are you going to update soon? I really like this story.
again chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
i just remembered...

is professor mcgonnagal still here?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
do update soon. i find that im liking this one as much as the other one. _
noone chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Five bucks says discord again and tries to create chaos in equestria and earth. Hopefully, the weasley kids don't have to deal with him, but I doubt it.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Please tell me there are professors from the marauders era and twins years still there...the marauders return!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Good work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story