Reviews for Back and Forth
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
this is superb, i love your style, and i cant wait for the next update.
s4nzy chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Well this story is really heading somewhere, and i can't wait to see it! I love it! It's great!
Behindthebook08 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Damn, this story was last updated SO long ago, I'm guessing it has been abandoned, but if not-well I'm here begging for an update. This is absolutely fantastic, and I would LOVE to read more. There just isn't enough Haymitch/Katniss out there.
TonySnark729 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
You have 40 reviews, sweetheart. Time for another chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Awesome. :D
Updates peeze. :D
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Yes! Me likes lots! :D
Clara Meliza chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I really wish you'd continue. This is so good.
FinalFantasyFreak10 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
What are these wet drops that drip down my face? ;A;

Oh yeah. My depression for these excellent chapters. ;_;

And what is this? The 39th review, it looks like!

Yet, there's no third chapter. ._.

Why is there no third chapter? \._./

This story is brilliantly written, they're all so in character it's crazy, and I'm dying to see a third chapter and more. Your writing-it could pass as the great writer's herself! If this was inserted in one of the The Hunger Games trilogy books, I'd believe Suzanne Collins wrote it. This is beyond fantastic. Honestly. I searched for Haymitch and Katniss, hurt and comfort, and most of the search results were not what I was looking for. They all had romance between them and all sorts of other things, but this...

THIS is what I was looking for. Where they go to each other and talk, but it's not so sappy I could gag. They're themselves. They're just like how they are in the books. Independent, but in this story, Haymitch has become a bit vulnerable. Which is fine. Perfect, even, because everyone has a breaking point, and even though I'm sure he's had many breaking points already, after going through something like the 2nd Quarter Quell Hunger Games, no one can blame him. I can't put enough emphasis on how much I appreciate that you've kept them so in-character. It's wonderful. Fantastic. Brilliant. Excellent. Awesome. Spectacular. Appreciated.

Seriously, I am on my knees (through the power of the interwebs :D) BEGGING you to continue this! DD:

YOU MUST.

IMPERIO.

Whoops, wrong fandom :'D

Anyway, as you can see, many people are desperate for you to continue this awesomeness. So please do. ;v; It's lovely, dear, and we all adore you for writing it. ;v;
Olympic1340 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I love this story. I can't wait for your next chapter.
LankySundown chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
DEAR LORT.

I don't know if you've given up on updates for this story or if you're just waiting to make the next chapter as perfect and beautiful and tragically Hayniss as the last two, but wow.

I liked the first chapter, really loved the analysis of Gale from Katniss's perspective.

This chapter though? Tears. Chills. Why? "I let silence fall between us, a pale curtain of understanding. How it is to watch the life drain from a person. From a child. To be all that child has to hold onto. All that child has to lull them into an eternal sleep." And the story about Katniss's mother. omg.

YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING.
N chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
There are MORE than the required number of reviews. So... please! *looks at you with huge puppy eyes*
ziva david chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
love it
Schrum22 chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Pure awesomeness! :)
cruciomysoul chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I actually shed tears through this. Please, update soon, I can't even express how much in love I am with these two chapters, so beautifully written!
aurorstorm chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
The reviews are at 31. This will make it 32. Yet I see no third chapter! This made me cry. I need more. Please. :(
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »