Reviews for In My Great Taskmasters Eye
When you update it would be cool if wally was doing something for example one rainy night in gotham he gets striked by lightning gets his powers mutated further so he can replicate powers.(maybe even have a speed force connection or whatever instead of just getting speed and none of the other stuff like speed lend/steal)
Ghost024 chapter 11 . 7/26
Army of almost perfect Assassins with Taskmaster's/Wally's mouth... God no... Kill me now before they do...
Ghost024 chapter 4 . 7/26
I do hope you continue this, it is quite good.
MarburyBlur chapter 11 . 7/10
I really love this story; I like how Wally is more serious, and a bit insane. You might not want to, but you can totally deviate from the show's plot. You're kinda rewriting each episode, and that's fine, but it could go faster if you add more of your own plot.
MarburyBlur chapter 8 . 7/10
Is it Jinx? Is the mystery girl Jinx?! I hope so.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/9
Wait, okay, this story is really awesome and I love Wally's character design, but there is one problem: his mask. When he first put on the mask, he couldn't see anything because it wasn't turned on. That means it runs entirely on electricity. That'd be okay, but you insinuated that without electricity, you can't even see out of the mask. What happens if there's an EMP and it knocks out all of the power? Wally would have to take off his mask, revealing his secret id, if he wanted to see anything. I think the mask needs some manual eye holes or something.
If your using dialogue from Red vs Blue (love it) you might bring the energy sword and other halo weapons. Also use RWBY weapons, Wally will definitely go weapons crazy like ruby does. Also bring in another love interest for Wally like Amazon Pyrrha Nikos from Themyscira as the 1st wonder girl. I like spitfire but this FanFic has so much more potential with a love triangle feud or even a harem with RWBY characters.
Love this story!
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 11 . 6/13
I liked it, funny and with good action. Hope you update soon
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 8 . 6/12
I love your story it has some grate laughs, but won't EMP disrupt the electronics of his gadget
IsAbElA M CuLlEn chapter 11 . 4/26
This fic is seriously awesome,
Hope you get your inspiration back.
Now I'm a fan of TM
Copycxt chapter 11 . 4/14
UPDATE PLEASEEEE
storm-eye chapter 4 . 4/10
Enjoying it so on to find out if yhe rest of the team is in,fingers are crossed
Nameshadows chapter 3 . 4/10
Cool story bro
AlyssPotter chapter 11 . 4/7
Looooove the story! Will Wally developer a slight form of super speed since the original experiment probably had some effect on him, like eating a lot(even if the brain does require a lot of food)? Anyway update soon!