Reviews for In My Great Taskmasters Eye
Dementra chapter 7 . 2/1
I really like how you've been changing things, adding your own twists to things in accordance to the changes you've made to Wally. Most of the time, even when people add OCs, they practically just follow the script, making the addition of the OC a tad redundant.
Angelicat2 chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
"Great job, Sportsmaster." Stated by everyone sarcastically, "You got into a huge fight with Tasksmaster, almost got killed on the plane ride, and all you remember is him saying that he has a unicorn tattoo on his chest..." Great job!
explorer girl in training chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
I actually had to look up the joke a bomber runs into a pet store and shouts, "You all have 1 minute to get out before I blow this joint!" The turtle in the back goes "you bastard" cuz I didn't get it then that lead me to continue reading the joke journal and I couldn't breathe for a good long while.

So thank you, today you made me release a good amount of dopamine (I think that's what it's called) the natural way.
Yay.
Williams1996 chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
This is great just wish there was more chapters
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
I love it, please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
please write.
Titanium Heartache chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
Hi friend!

I don't know if you're still hanging around here, but I just stumbled upon this story and I kind of really really love it. I love your idea, and I'm interested to see te changes this new version of Wally will make. I hope you update, but if not, good luck in future endeavors!

You mentioned that you were looking for a beta for this story? If you haven't found one already, should you continue, I would like to offer my services. I'm not an official beta here but I have beta'd in the past and would love to help you with this (and get sneak peeks at new chapters lol)

But if you're not updating, that's cool! Good luck with your life!

-Titan
JaDe In NighT chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
Well i hope you get your inspiration back its a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
When you update it would be cool if wally was doing something for example one rainy night in gotham he gets striked by lightning gets his powers mutated further so he can replicate powers.(maybe even have a speed force connection or whatever instead of just getting speed and none of the other stuff like speed lend/steal)
Ghost024 chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Army of almost perfect Assassins with Taskmaster's/Wally's mouth... God no... Kill me now before they do...
Ghost024 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
I do hope you continue this, it is quite good.
MarburyBlur chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
I really love this story; I like how Wally is more serious, and a bit insane. You might not want to, but you can totally deviate from the show's plot. You're kinda rewriting each episode, and that's fine, but it could go faster if you add more of your own plot.
MarburyBlur chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Is it Jinx? Is the mystery girl Jinx?! I hope so.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Wait, okay, this story is really awesome and I love Wally's character design, but there is one problem: his mask. When he first put on the mask, he couldn't see anything because it wasn't turned on. That means it runs entirely on electricity. That'd be okay, but you insinuated that without electricity, you can't even see out of the mask. What happens if there's an EMP and it knocks out all of the power? Wally would have to take off his mask, revealing his secret id, if he wanted to see anything. I think the mask needs some manual eye holes or something.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
If your using dialogue from Red vs Blue (love it) you might bring the energy sword and other halo weapons. Also use RWBY weapons, Wally will definitely go weapons crazy like ruby does. Also bring in another love interest for Wally like Amazon Pyrrha Nikos from Themyscira as the 1st wonder girl. I like spitfire but this FanFic has so much more potential with a love triangle feud or even a harem with RWBY characters.