Reviews for In My Great Taskmasters Eye
Spitfire777 has stolen your story
Young master chapter 1 . 1/27
If u don't continue this story I am going to cry myself to sleep for the rest of my life
beserkerbeast chapter 11 . 1/23
love the story so far, love to see more
BB
Ranker chapter 1 . 1/21
Do you've read the series of four special numbers of Marvel ? Only about Taskmaster. Where the true origin and identity is revealed of his skills and explains who gets his mercenary work, traveling USA, Mexico, Peru and confronting a mercenary, Mexican cartels, Bolivian Nazis and sects. It would be good from there you will inspire other chapters of this fic
Cool story bro :) no, really though, the idea is really interesting, i'm looking forward to how you'regoing to play around with it. And don't beat yourself up, your writing is allright, especially for your first fic. It'll only get better over time, once you become more comfortable with your own style.
I love your work also could you give Wally Optimus prime arm blades and hooks because that would be awesome as well as such re speed
Magic is something that Wally does not have much faith in with science love but he likes my little pony so mix it up a little about his internal and external conlfict with magic during the episode with the helmet of fate and Kent Nelson
SayMrrp chapter 11 . 1/14
Really glad you updated, and I'm sorry that you have no inspiration... but the chapter was still AWESOME. I missed this so much! Have an awesome year!
Awesomeone 123 chapter 1 . 1/7
Excellent Chapter, keep updating, as for the series ending, make your own ending to the story
ARogueWarrior chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Welcome back it has been a while. It does suck that the show ended because of toy sales
but what can you do if a company wants to make toys for a show to be as big as Tranformers or GI Joe. Have you ever thought of making a rival for Wally/Taskmaster, like Taskmaster(Marvel) with Deadpool but his rival is like him but a killer, sort of like one side to the same coin kind of thing.
Ranker chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Welcome Back!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I enjoy this one and I personally would like to see more. Not enough Spitfire stories get updated.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I AM LOVING THE FREAKING INSANITY AND MADNESS! Seriously, I can see this happening easily it's so well done:). Gotta admit deeper view on Artemis is a nice twist, wonder greatly who She-Who-Will-Not-Be-Named is though. Blades narrow things greatly, maybe a revamp Jinx? Still, great job, and him sending Doc to Trickster and Pied Piper was genius! Side-pairing with one for shiggles? And I've read the Winnie the Pooh theory history, very couraging heavy on the dis in regards to my childhood-LOL. Him still talking to Tuppence was nice, good plot device. Hope you update soon, and rumors exist on POSSIBLE season 3, involves Speed Force rules on Wally.
Lord-of-Change chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Oooh, an update. I ran into this story a long time ago, but didn't bother to review or follow it because I thought you had abandoned it.

Needless to say, I love it. I love the changes you've brought to the plot, I love how you've blended Wally and Taskmaster together and I love the character interactions so far. I hope you won't take as long with the next update as well, because this story is just awesome.
The Immortal Doctor Reid chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I'm so, so happy that you updated this, I feel like I've been waiting years.
Manimal chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Thank you for the update! I honestly loved it and I am looking forward to seeing TM and Artemis clashing and him perhaps finding out the truth about her... At any rate I truly hope you will find your inspiration to continue this story because it is probably my favourite of all the fanfic I am reading/have read. Thanks again for the update, I'll leave a new review as soon as you update again.