Reviews for Death is Easy…Living is Hard
I hope you haven't give up on this fic.
Aista chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Sounds like Samuel will be needing his own support group if he's going to try his hand at Buffy. Gawd I love her, she's so bamf. Overall, I've quite enjoyed your plot so far and I'd be interested to see where you take this if you decide to continue it.
Moonyong98 chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
GENIUS!
bradsan11 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
I really and I mean really hope that you find the inspiration to update this story.

And to be honest I would love to read a Buffy/Samuel pairing .
Sabrina chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I love this story. Thanks for finding someone for Samuel. I'm glad you kept it real and made Buffy have a couple of issues too, so they could both help each other. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Great as is but, more please. Your story line ie intersting, Character true to their source materals, two good possable romantic partner choices Samuel or Oz, a good nemesis Dru, Fae problems the Queen Slayer near the reservation, local true vampires politic and a Scooby Do Vampire. Isn't Adam's Daughter about the age a slayer gets the call?

Thanks For a Good Read

Peanut Gallery
Silverstormshadow chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I really like the idea you have going here :)
Not something i have really considered Willow betraying Buffy. The way you have intergrated the characters is kind cool and true to character.
i shall really like to see what happens next.
noa171 chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I love this story,I was pulled into it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait to see how it will devellop. If you decide to pair buffy with someone i'm all for Buffy/Oz.
Continue like that, fighting!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
can't wait to see what happen next, so pls update really soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
pls pls update really soon like today soon, can't wait to see what happen next, with buffy and sam and buffy and oz
BaDWolF89 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Buffy/Oz feels a little incestuous kinda, i'm rooting for Buffy/Samuel... Until next update!
K.B chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is one of my favorite stories and it is such a good idea! I can't wait to read more and i hope you update soon!
Knowledge Is Power chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Hey this is really good. Please continue it!
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Cool crossover
BaDWolF89 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I've found my newest FF to keep up on, can't wait for more!