Reviews for Christmas Wishes
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I think Chuck was/is God. Wtf?
Bookworm275 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Dang, now I have my family staring at me because I'm crying on Christmas Eve.

Great story!
AlyLeo93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I hate you, because you made me cry!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This one is a tear jerker from start to finish. I love this one. Awesome job.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was an excellent fix for Sam getting his soul back. This is a good possibility for the awful ideas going thru Dean's mind after Sam tried to kill Bobby. I kind of thought it was something like that or maybe to kill both Sam and himself.

Are you working with the idea that lots of people had that because Chuck disappeared at the end of season five when Sam locked the devil and Michael up?

I thought that the Prophet Chuck disappearing meant that he was taken bodily into Heaven when his prophecies were done like the Old Testament prophet Elijah. I'd be curious to hear Kripke clarify which scenario he meant.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Damn it with the need for tissues... Loved that you had Chuck do the bidding instead of Death...

you and your amazing brain with the stories. thank you!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I could totally see Dean setting the stage for his last act as you described it!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
omg... love it
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wouldn't that have been a nice Christmas present.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was just right! I love Dean's POV when he's talking about Sam. And the scenario you had of them in the panic room was perfect. Although he did have two bullets in the gun I was thinking more along the lines of a murder/suicide but I appreciated your way a lot more. This had it all and I loved it! Thanks so much!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
What a wonderful ending.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
HoldxOn chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Loved it :) Beautiful job. Glad Dean got his Sammy back :) That'd be cool if they put this in the show.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was a really cool story! I like the way that Sam got his soul back. The 'Christmas present' Dean woke up to, when he didn't expect to wake at all. I also love that Sam had the amulet, even when he was soulless Sam, and was waiting for the right moment to give it back. Especially cool that Chuck was the one who told him he could do it now. There was such a difference between soulless Sam and Sammy, that of course Dean would have a bunch of chick-flick moments when he got Sammy back. Best Christmas present ever!

Love the story! Thanks for writing it. :)