Reviews for Falling in love is easy
darkaccalia520 chapter 31 . 4/30/2012
Cute chapter. So, I'm assuming it's nearly over? Or is it? I loved the Free Willy reference. :))
darkaccalia520 chapter 30 . 4/18/2012
If it's not Penny, it's Lucas. I certainly hope he's OK. You really give them a beating. Looking forward to the next. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 29 . 4/13/2012
Oh, no...I hope Penny's plan is a good one. Eagerly looking forward to more. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
I really want to know what the deal is with the blood in the moon pool. And, what is in that crate? And, when will Dr. Bender's plan come to light? I'm thinking it's very soon, but I'm glad that, for now, Penny has Lucas. Hopefully, nothing too bad will happen to her or Darwin. Looking forward to more. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 27 . 3/19/2012
Now, this is very interesting...I'm thinking Bender is behind this. But, why? I can't wait to find out.
darkaccalia520 chapter 26 . 3/7/2012
Why do I have the feeling it isn't as cut and dry as Nathan believes? You know something's going to happen, and I know it. But, I can't wait to see how. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 25 . 3/1/2012
Certainly, Wendy's assessment seems logical. Penny just didn't seem to believe it, did she? Oh, but really, she's upset about Bender. Thank goodness she's being guarded, but I have a feeling something bad will happen. Maybe I'm clairvoyant?...lol Looking forward to more, as usual. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 24 . 2/26/2012
Oh, man...I knew you were going to bring Bender back somehow. How frightening for Penny and the others. But, now that they know about it, they can up their security. Hopefully, Penny's vision won't come true. Well, looking forward to see what happens. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 23 . 2/21/2012
I thought this was a sweet chapter. I'm glad Wendy helped Penny remember, and I loved when Wendy knew what Lucas wanted to ask. And, I thought it was cute when she pulled Kristin and Nathan out of the room. And, of course, the movie night was adorable. Really and truly lovely. But, will everything continue to stay happy? Well, I'm definitely looking forward to finding out. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 22 . 2/20/2012
Oh, this is interesting. I like the fact you're bringing Wendy in. Hopefully, she'll be able to help Penny. Looking forward to more. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 21 . 2/15/2012
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I knew that dream would come true. You really had me scared for a minute. But, thankfully, she made a recovery. Oh, but then, I had a feeling you were going to do that...amnesia? Oh, man, I am interested to see how that turns out now. Maybe Darwin will be able to help? Well, I can't wait to find out. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
Oh, thank goodness they were finally able to communicate. This means everything's going to be OK, right? Hmmm, I don't know. It seems to be this is the calm before the storm. I shall get your next chapter back to you quickly so I can find out. :) Looking forward to more, as usual.
darkaccalia520 chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
Oh, somehow I forgot to review this chapter...sorry. Anyway, I'm here now. Now, I love how Lucas tells Penny her dream won't happen. The only problem is, I'm afraid it was more like a premonition rather than a dream. I hope it DOESN'T come true, but something tells me it might. But, I'm sure you'll have a way around it if it does. And how frustrating it must be for Nathan and the others not to be let in the club. I hope everyone is reunited very soon. Looking forward to more as usual. :)
darkaccalia520 chapter 18 . 2/8/2012
You just don't let Lucas and Penny catch a break, do you? It seems they're always in the path of trouble. Too bad both dates were ruined. I hope Penny and Lucas are alright. Will Nathan and the others find them soon before anything else happens? I can't wait to find out.
darkaccalia520 chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
Whoa, that was some dream! I wonder what it means...and will it come true? But, I think it's adorable that Penny and Lucas finally get to go on a real date, and I loved that everyone was so smiley. It makes me wonder if the dream will ruin that. Definitely looking forward to more, as usual. :)