Reviews for Pretty Little Victorious
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Sikowitz? Wasn't expecting that
CadeFrindship4vr chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
Yeah, totally! I thought it was Festus, honestly. So it was a sick trick? Hmmm... The Cade at the end was sublime! Awesome!
CadeFrindship4vr chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Ok, so I usually hate Tandré and Cabbie with all my might, but I gotta admit that this was kindaverysuper cute :) Love the story!
Marauderettetribute0922 chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Wow, never was never thinking that Sikowitz would be T, I was thinking some murderer or jade's dad or something... It's a Really good story
cupcakeflower chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
Wow...just wow. I just read the whole fic and it was so good! You're such an awesome writer. The story was full of suspense and all that and it kept me curious on what'll happen next. I love it! Can't wait for your future stories! :D
huntergirl2020 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
I'm not signed in. If youve only seen the pilot, then how would you know that Hanna got in a car crash and Aria got a text from A after Hanna got in the crash. For some reason, I think you're lying.
karlaserna chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Ooooohhh! I totally loved this chapter! Poor Jade :'c but I LOVE when Beck's there to comfort her! AND! Cat! :C Poor of her, too! and her brother ._. and now she feels all guilty... that should be horrible, poor Kitty-Cat! Dx (but I LOVE THIS!) and YAY! Tori is not anorexic anymore! :'D but this is not over... WHAT?! I gotta keep reading so I will know who's T... so, yeah! :D Amazing job again ;3 heehee!
karlaserna chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
OH MY GILLIES! SO! Jade's dad was the one who... OMGILLZ! SO AMAZING! OMG can't believe it! I never expected this! and that's why I love this even MORE! My GILLIES! X'D LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this chapter! AMAZING AMAZING AMAAAAZING! ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNMAS DFGHJKL *EXPLODES*

-Karla.. :P
karlaserna chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Awwwwwww poor Cat :'((( but YAY Cabbie! YAAY! heehee! and Bade! :'D YAY Jade woke up! and now they're fine! well, not Robbie or Cat, and I didn't get Andre's situation xD lol I hate Lisa! anyway :P AMAZING JOB! x'3 LOVE THIS! heehee!
karlaserna chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
OH MY GILLIES! JADE! JADE JADE JAAADE! NOOOO! Please wake up Jade! WAKE UP! get a hold of yourself... LOL have you seen that video? it's called "Airplane. Calm down, get a hold of yourself" it's on youtube X'D and it's hilarious... ANYWAY that had nothing to do with the story ._. I'm sorry LOL I get distracted, ANYWAY! (omgillz I said "anyway" twice now...) I LOVE THIS! D: but! poor Jade :'C I hope she wakes up! and I hope she doesn' have amnesia or something like that D': that would be HORRIBLE! but so dramatica, and who doesn't love drama? LOL I'll read the next chapter ;3

PS: I don't know what a "spolier" is x'D LOVE YOUUUU! You're amazing!
PS2: I know, Cat's too cute! :D Love her heehee!
PS3: I have NEVER seen Pretty little liars...

-Karla ;D
karlaserna chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
OMG Will Andre know that Tori loves Andre? :D (yay Tandre!) oh! and yeah! so sad there was no Beck! heehee! but it's okay! there was Jade *-* I love her LOL I seriously love this story, it's so interesting, so dramatic, and I love the suspense, and the weird things that confuse me, I just love it so so much! I love it! :3 THANKS FOR THIS! x'3 You're awesome!
karlaserna chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
ROBBIE STALKER! lol omg Cat :( she just wanted to look like she was the normal one! :c that's sad... anyway! LOVE THIS! and yay! Beck didn't kill his father! :D but... then... who did it? e.e I gotta read the next chapter now
karlaserna chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
OMG OMG OMG T will do something to Jade! Oh! and I thought the cops were following Jade since the time they were looking at the gang :) (YAY BADE) and Beck's so sweet! x'3 I love when he says to Jade "I love you" heehee! SO CUTE! :'D Anyway! I'll keep reading! x'3 Thanks for the chapter!
karlaserna chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
OMG WHO'S T?! aaaagghh! DX oh! and I bet Jade's dad kicked her out of the house! or I don't know... anyway! :3 Love love love love love love love LOVE THIS! YAY! hehehe this is truly amazing! x'3 Just! Love it! Amazing job, Grace :3 (I read your profile n_n hope that doesn't bother you..)
karlaserna chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
OMG I really wonder if it's Trina... but... but if she's dead, how can she... uh... aahh! xDD This is just so interesting and it has drama AND suspense! AND romance! I LOVED the Bade moments here! heehee! and how now everyone's so confused about this person called T... I am, too. SOOO! I'll go read the next chapter! ;3 YAY! :'D