Reviews for Fallout
DayDreamer077 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
that was cute. lol.
Aevr chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
cool, cool cool cool

i enjoyed a lot reading it
DI4W chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Okay, so, um. Speechless right now. This is the best piece of smut i've ever read in any fandom and i've read a lot of smutty fics! Just wow. So hot and realistic and i like that you didn't wrap it neatly in a fluffy bow like some fics have a tendency to do.

You seriously need to get a job writing J/A smut fics. I expect more. MORE MORE MORE.

Awesome!
nyclove3 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I've already commented on this elsewhere (M/M) but thought it deserved a review here too! I love this fic so much. It's so well constructed and well paced, with a believable story. The characters are true to the show too which can be so difficult to grasp.

Basically, I love everything about this. I found the sex scene really intense and passionate and believable between these two characters who have so much against them but an amazing connection nonetheless. You really highlighted that well. I loved the symmetry of the text conversation at the end. It really bought the whole thing together. I think you should definitely think about writing a sequel to this, maybe a little one which features the Santa outfit? It's what kick started this in the first place!

A on all counts. Superb. :)
memorypops chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Ho...Ly...Crap... this was awesomely awesome!

I second everything that Rashaka has said in her reviews because she said everything that I was thinking.

I don't think I've ever read smut that felt so real. It's so well written. I loved the role reversal text conversation at the end- symmetry ftw!

I loved how you had them deal with their issues. A good portion of the J/A "first time sex" fics have Annie bring up Britta. While that's fair because J/B were sex buddies, J/A have bigger issues (which your addressed) than Britta. I liked that you didn't mention her.

Again, this is fantastic! Will the Santa's helper suit ever make a reappearance in a future fic?

*channels Annie's Disney eyes* please?
Rashaka chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
*slow clap* Duuuuuuuuuude. I think this may qualify as Best. J/A Smut. Fic. Ever. Or at least best of the season. I know we've been chatting in PMs but trust me this is a completely unbiased opinion:

this fic is downright splendid. I can't recall another M-rated fic that so perfectly blended the romantic chemistry and sexual content with in-character humor. Confessions of love aborted and text flirting in the same bed! Plus wicked believe drama and

vulnerability! OMG, when it got romantic and Annie panicked and then Jeff got pissed at her for kinda-rejecting his kinda-feelings...teh DRAMA! I love angsty fanfic, I truly do.

I could so easily imagine these as the characters on screen, even with Jeff's off-hand comment about his therapist planning to "tackle this over the break" and other little story gems. In fact, I

almost have to picture it happening that way. And then you gotta laugh, because can you imagine? If two million NBC viewers turned on their tv and suddenly got THAT, they'd be all o.O "Okay, this show just got WAY more real than I was expecting over Thursday dinner." LOL. I had to go back and reread it after I was done. I can tell you're probably finished with this universe, but I hate to see it be let go! I wish you might write about all their happenings after the hook up, too. Are there ramifications of her having been drunk? How will they face the world? I feel like there's a J&A Against The World comedy episode just waiting to come out of this scenario.
Rashaka chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Yay updates! But so short. Tantalizing, but we audiences need more.

I was reading this and my boyfriend said "Jobs, huh?"

And I had to admit "Um, not at the moment."

He replied, "I thought so. I saw you smiling, so there's no way you could be looking at jobs."
JA fan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Okay, seriously, I need chapter 2 like now. This was so good! I liked how Britta was all suspicious and Annie wasn't quite ready to ask the question. So realistic and in character. Waiting impatiently for the update!
CrystolConeticut chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Can't wait for chapter 2! I loved everyone in this, and I could picture the opening scene with Britta and her Britta-ing her 'love for orphans' very vividly. You really summed up the awkwardness of the push-and- pull between Jeff and Annie quite perfectly. I'll confess, I've been a fan of your stories for a while (your username intrigued me) and this one is definitely up to par with the rest of them!

-CC
glasscannon.lj chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Really enjoyed this, and very much anticipating the next chapter! ;)