Reviews for Her Son, Their Son
Black Rose Blue chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm adding this to my favorites for the simple reason that it reminds me how much I love Lucius. That sounds odd, I know most people don't like him, but I do for some reason and will back out of any fic that paints him in a bad light. Regardless, Narcissa, Lucius, and Rodolphus felt so real and right in this fic that this is no longer a maybe head-canon of mine, but a real one. Are you happy?
Shadowed93 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Very interesting story, I wasn't expecting that ending at all, you managed to keep the story canon even though it's a romance between Narcissa and Rodolphus! I think it was a very good ending, how she didn't end up with Rodolphus, who seemed to be bad for her anyway, with his abuse. Even if he was angry, he doesn't seem a good match, so I'm glad you made her stay with Lucius and that they stayed together. Overall, I really liked this story :)
ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was very unique and interesting story, and I found myself really enjoying it. The romance between Narcissa and Rodolphus intrigued me, and it makes me want to know more about the back story and why she chose to marry Lucius, when her heart was with him.

It was a shame to see a woman who I usually imagine to be quite strong being pushed down so much by Rodolphus, however much she wanted it. It makes it seem as though they have a really unhealthy love.

I do think Lucius was portrayed very well, as it seems very like him to want to avoid scandal and raise Draco as his own. The only thing I wasn’t sure about was how genuine Lucius’ love for Narcissa really was… He didn’t seem to love her very much at all, rather preferring to save their reputation.

Overall, I enjoyed this a lot, and it was innovative and written really well. Thanks for the entry.
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Great story :) I've never even thought about this pairing before, but it works well! Your portrayal of them is very in character, even though we don't know much about Rodolphus other than that he's a death eater, but you write him how I can imagine him acting. Lucius' response to the baby not being his fits him and his pride, he would be reluctant to admit to anyone else to the extent that he would convince himself that he was him. The idea of Draco not being Lucius' is very interesting. Overall, a great story :)
Sinister Spiders chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
What an interesting concept. One thing that has puzzled me about the Malfoys is why there was such a long gap between marriage and Draco- so a story like this, that explains part of that, is quite interesting to me. As usual you write beautifully, however I think it would have been nice to see a little more of Lucius/Narcissa and Narcissa/Rodolphus history to add another layer of depth to this story. And I also must say that I thoroughly appreciated the ending, sweet and redeeming!

Sinister Spiders
Simply Paranoia chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was so treacherous and sinister of Narcissa! Even though the heart wants what the heart wants, it's so bad of her to do so!

I never pictured Narcissa/Rodolphus, but this was really good.

Your grammar/spelling was great and it flowed very nicely.

I understand how Lucius did not want to ruin his pride with the scandal, but I thought he would have been harsher. Of course, Narcissa did just give birth..

Anyway, this was a great fic! Great job!
crookshankkitty chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
that was very good.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this! I liked how Lucius still took in Draco and how he wanted to make things work. I also liked Rod in this. He was well written and I felt like he was not OOC but that's to be expected from you. ;)
icecubeinheels chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I must admit, I was rather curious about this, especially since Lucius/Narcissa is my OTP, but it was incredibly well-written and did not let down at all. As someone previously mentioned, the fact that Narcissa hurt both Lucius and Rodolphus was a very nice insight inside their minds, as opposed to her as the main character. Congratulations, I enjoyed every bit! Keep up the good work! xx
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very cool concept. XD of course, it reminds me of AVPS, which you haven't watched...where Draco is Dobby's son...the scene where they find out is so hilarious. xD

Anyways, liked it a lot. Great job! :D

Oh, I have a question for you. When you click on the reviews for any of your recent stories, have you been able to see them? Cuz I haven't and I've only been able to see the reviews via email... :/
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
this is SUPER good! keep writing, you have talent! :D
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved this! I really like the way Narcissa hurt both the men who loved her - I was taken aback by Lucius' reaction, but it was really well done, and the men's emotions and their way of handling them was perfectly described. I love how Cissy is the fragile thing getting tossed around by the more powerful men in appearance, and yet she ends up getting her way and they are the ones getting hurt and yet remaining at her mercy, in the palm of her dainty hand… Very nice job, dear )
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hey! Ok honestly I just read this because I'm also in The Writer...at least that's why I read it at first. But I found myself liking it for itself. I started reading it for selfish reasons and then I found myself in awe of your poetic originality! This was an idea I've never seen or read before. Ever. And I've been on here for a while, and I was reading long before that. You wrote Narcissa very well - the dialogue was also particularly good. I could hear them talking. Good grief, I'm rambling, but hey, long reviews make me happy, maybe it'll make you happy too. :D I really loved how you portrayed Lucius too. You fleshed him out brilliantly! Much less confident about my chances in the Writer now...kudos to you! Keep writing!

Love always,

Lily
Macbeth Mouse chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was good! Like, really, really good. I mean, wow, am I amazed! That Lucius loves Narcissa so much, he will raise her lover's child as his own is amazing. I think it's more because of the scandle it will cause, but I hope otherwise ;)

I really need to start reading more of your stuff, because this really is amazing. It was just the right amount of angst in there, and you even dedicated it to me! Love, love, love, love, love this!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
First of all: YOU WROTE IT! YAY!

And you dedicated to Ro and me? I feel loved Gamma! Thank you :D

You know what I like about this, it's that it's believable. I can see this happening. Rod being cold to Cissy then having her and leaving her again-make her suffer even more.

And the whole fact that Narcissa and Lucius are half-siblings, has to be the reason that they don't have quite fun in bed. And it's so Malfoy of him to no divorce her and say that Draco is his son. Very in character :)

I really enjoyed reading this! I was so happy to see in my mail that you wrote it! And if they don't pick you as the winner-tehn they must have bad taste in writing, lol.

Thanks again for dedicating it to me (It's my first dedication! MUY FELIZ that it was you!)

Much love!