Reviews for Into the New World
Im a fangirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OMG i saw this and now when i get a account im going to make you the first fav author sooo cute story
Daughter Of Evil chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
The part about "i dont like you" was kinda cheesy but oh well its not good... ITS CUUUUUTE -squeals like fan girl-
totallyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
who WAS the mysterious "L.L."? kind of an unanswered question and i don't like it.
brxe chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hello there.
I really enjoy Korean music; I think how you express the love between Ness and Lucas with the song is very well done.
Great job with the yaoi; I could never write something like this; I can see how much work you put into your writing, and I can say that I thought this was so...expressive.
Anyway, enough of my going on and on.
Bye,
Echo
LuigiWithCheese chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww, what a sweet little one-shot! I listening to the song while reading it actually kinda gave me gooesebumps, so good job!
Nessuka chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
My turn for a special review!

This new fic my eyes have now scene. My mind block's out everything in existence and around as i read this story aloud. To the song that plays. to the meaning of 'Saranghae' that is placed deep in my heart. It will always be remembered..

A thumb's up you deserve my friend, and a good jub as well.

Uhm... Did that seem poet like enough...? :D
NxLxCxN chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well, bored of nomad review also so...

I decide to check out some new fanfics and I seem to crash into this one. I read the story carefully and notice the lyrics in the Fanfic, were from a song I hold dear to my heart, I read that Ness and Lucas say "I love you"

I squeel in excitement.

Here's a little story you should do btw.
Kittehz chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Um... Well... I've gotten tired of saying the same thing every time I review your stories, so I'm trying something different today.

Kittehz stared at the screen, devouring every word that the almighty Lord Lenne had written. As the story came to a close, she leaned back in her chair. Suddenly, without warning, a single word rose inside her chest, and she shouted it out with feeling.

"SQUEEEEEE!"

Heh. And also, I couldn't find the english version of the song. :/ So I had to make do with the Korean version. It was awesome anyway. :)