Reviews for Work With Me
Squiggle.giggle chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
What! Are you kidding?
How does it end at least
SpiritedQuill chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
Awwwww the end made me cry. But I can't decide if it's happy tears or not. Great chapter, sorry I haven't been reviewing but like I said, I get so caught up in the story that I forget.
SpiritedQuill chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Loving this story so much. Great chapter :)
SpiritedQuill chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
I'm getting so lost in reading this story that I keep forgetting to review. Whoops! I'll try to review on every chapter from now on :) great story so far!
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Thanks for posting the update Kait. Many blessings with your life, and thanks for sharing yourself through your stories. It always takes a lot of strength to put yourself out there, open to other people's opinions. And so many people don't seem to understand that and make hurtful rather than helpful comments just because the don't share the same thoughts or ideas. Good luck with future endeavors, perhaps with a paid writing career?! hint :D
leahmo34 chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
good luck on your future. i will miss your stories.
tohavealifetimeoffun chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
So grateful that you'll be keeping up the fics and I'll definitely be looking out for the updates :)
pan chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
dont cancel your account. just post on all your stories that they are abandoned. if you cancel it people cant read them anymore and i know i like to read stories even if they are not finished. they can still inspire greatness.
WankyCriss chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Can't you just leave the page open so whenever we feel like it we could come back and read your stories?
19Jess97 chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Noo i love this story! :(
KimuAkiyo chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
While I'm very, very, very sorry to see you go, I totally understand. This is one of my very favorite fics, though, so would you consider leaving the account up so that we can still read it? Or compiling it for download?
mustikas chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
NOOO :( This was my all-time favourite story on this site, I'm really sad to never get to see the end! That being said, congratulations on getting engaged, happy for you! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Quiero la continuacion porfavor! DDD: es hermosoooo es perfectooo! pero me gustaria ver mas del el chico malo que puede ser kurt en la escuela *_* porfavor!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
este fic es perfectooo!
mlking2015 chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
I can honestly say that I've been reading this story straight through because I am enjoying it so much! But, with the way this chapter ended I just wanted to let you know how great this story is! I love how they've all blended together to love, support and protect each other.