Reviews for All I ask of you
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 11/13
As in Reepicheep, from The Chronicles of Narnia?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 3 . 11/13
"That's ridiculous, why would I be jealous of him? He's got to spend the rest of his life married to you!"

(rolls eyes)
You stole that line from The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, didn't you?
grandma paula chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
just flitting around the internet and found this. greeat great story thaqnks
phangirl17 chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
I love your story and the ending its soo good!
Heart of books chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
NO you silly little girl
Heart of books chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
That was adorable! I wish you had an epilogue.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Zaap! I am dead...

Awsome. I have a new definition of electricity.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
You are just so luck, You got to meet Ramin Kimaroo and Sierra Bogges. My parents towed me away the moments the curtains touched the ground. I wathed them perform "Love never Dies" I had no idea what the story was about, at that piont I did not even know what Phantom of the Opera was, I only knew about a mask and that was practically it.

My fingers are itching to press the 'next chapter' button, but I still have maths homework. Sigh...
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Lol. Gerald's reaction. I am seriously going to laugh. But I think Gerard Butler is spelt like GERARD with an R not L I also got mixed up in the first place. But when I did some research the spelling for his name and some other interesting about Gerard Butler. For example: he is a trained lawyer.

Can't wait to click the 'next' button.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
So fluffy! Sigh. I feel like I am on clouds. I can't wait to see how Gerard reacts. Hehe.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I am just on chapter 6 and I am already quite addicted. Unfortunately I have a pile of homework to do. Up to this point, I am a teeny bit confused. Umm. So, is Eric the real phantom or some kind of other guy with the same sort of fate/life like the phantom in the book an ALW's opera.

Anyways, I love your stories. I hope you can write longer stories. I promise review your stories and tell you about what I think about it.

Erm. Maybe you could also help me and review my story, I am a total newbie to fanfic writing and I would appreciate some help on writing better stories.

Have a nice day!

I hope this review does not sound mean. I don't wish to make people upset!
Pink Engineer chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
I liked it a lot! Usually fluff doesn't appeal to me, but this one satisfied my desire for romance and was also well written! I liked that Christine was a Christian. I'm one too and it's something i apreciate. I'm defimiely going to be following your stories!
trrmo77 chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
That was very beautiful and sweet. What a great way to end... Loved the story. Great job... Looking forward to your Belle of San Angelo updates. :)
katdancer chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Awwww! I do so love happy endings! ;) so so sweet!

K. R.