Reviews for All I ask of you
grandma paula chapter 17 . 1/30
just flitting around the internet and found this. greeat great story thaqnks
phangirl17 chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
I love your story and the ending its soo good!
Heart of books chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
NO you silly little girl
Heart of books chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
That was adorable! I wish you had an epilogue.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Zaap! I am dead...

Awsome. I have a new definition of electricity.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
You are just so luck, You got to meet Ramin Kimaroo and Sierra Bogges. My parents towed me away the moments the curtains touched the ground. I wathed them perform "Love never Dies" I had no idea what the story was about, at that piont I did not even know what Phantom of the Opera was, I only knew about a mask and that was practically it.

My fingers are itching to press the 'next chapter' button, but I still have maths homework. Sigh...
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Lol. Gerald's reaction. I am seriously going to laugh. But I think Gerard Butler is spelt like GERARD with an R not L I also got mixed up in the first place. But when I did some research the spelling for his name and some other interesting about Gerard Butler. For example: he is a trained lawyer.

Can't wait to click the 'next' button.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
So fluffy! Sigh. I feel like I am on clouds. I can't wait to see how Gerard reacts. Hehe.
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I am just on chapter 6 and I am already quite addicted. Unfortunately I have a pile of homework to do. Up to this point, I am a teeny bit confused. Umm. So, is Eric the real phantom or some kind of other guy with the same sort of fate/life like the phantom in the book an ALW's opera.

Anyways, I love your stories. I hope you can write longer stories. I promise review your stories and tell you about what I think about it.

Erm. Maybe you could also help me and review my story, I am a total newbie to fanfic writing and I would appreciate some help on writing better stories.

Have a nice day!

PS.

I hope this review does not sound mean. I don't wish to make people upset!
Pink Engineer chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
I liked it a lot! Usually fluff doesn't appeal to me, but this one satisfied my desire for romance and was also well written! I liked that Christine was a Christian. I'm one too and it's something i apreciate. I'm defimiely going to be following your stories!
trrmo77 chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
That was very beautiful and sweet. What a great way to end... Loved the story. Great job... Looking forward to your Belle of San Angelo updates. :)
katdancer chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Awwww! I do so love happy endings! ;) so so sweet!

K. R.
katdancer chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
BEST PROPOSAL EVER! If I get married this is how.. Exactly how I want it to be done! Thank you for the update! I'm feeling much better today. ;) Gerald can go jump in erik's lake and drown... Mood killer...

K. R.
trrmo77 chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
Yipee! They did it! That was beautiful! Christy deserved a fairy tale proposal! I love the rewrite for the end of the Phantom of the Opera - too bad that's not the real ending. :) And of course, Gerlad couldn't possibly leave well enough alone. Those that lose seem to want to take down as many with them as possible... looking forawrd to what happens next. Keep up the good work!