Reviews for Sea Spray
Edward Elric Fangirl 1212 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
When are you going to update the next chapters, I want to know what is going to happen.
Aliyah Gray chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Please update soon I need to fine out what happens next this is getting really good.
DawnsLuna chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Hope you update this soon it was really good can't wait for more :D
lazyfoxy chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
you are going to kill me from suspense over here.
Bloodred 321 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Really Good
Edward Elric Fangirl 1212 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Omg a cliff hanger, please write more. I really want to know what happens in the next chapter! :)
Arfa chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
Oh boy.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Nisha Stryder chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
I've been waiting patiently for an update. D: update soon, please. I hate being one of those needy people (I write myself, I know how hard it is to write sometimes) but I will beg if need be! UPDATE SOON.
Lol I love this story. It's unique and refreshing, and I have no complaints with any of the characters, which is surprising. :)
Feyri chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Oh gosh, I have faith that Sasuke will accept Naruto, but the fact that Neptune's workers are coming is scary.

I'm waiting in suspense for the next update :)
Aiko Tachibana chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
oh the suspense! pretty much biting my nails :L

update soon!
gymbat chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
please update soon. i really love this fanfic!
Adelle-Lori Wisteria chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Please review soon, this is a great story!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
i just spend this whole weekend reading this story. it's addictive! i think it's really great. you know i really like that the writing is so good since bad writing gets in the way of the actual story but it looks like you actually put some effort into this. keep up the great work!
pervyprincess chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
This is different. Never read a merman story in Sasunaru ! I'm loving it so far. Good job :D Can't wait for more