Reviews for The Mad Marauders
SeverusGruber chapter 1 . 3/19
Amazing chapter!
Pechora chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Just a tip really quickly - the "It had been an eventful day" at the end of this chapter is unnecessary. You did a really, REALLY good job describing when they were going about their lessons. In fact, I feel tired myself. If you delete the last line and keep "Peter blew out his candle and lay down on his bed" as your last sentence, then I feel like you'd tie it off very nicely.
TheAmberFox chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Plz continue! I love!
TheAmberFox chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
RosaSilvermist chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Write more! It's a great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Ooooo sisiuuuuuus suuspicionnns of your friends not goood
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Haha that was like so uhm likeable ;) but alex this was so funnnnny!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Ta much for the new chapter mon leetle Pally!
Carrot-Bunny chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Hey, since you're in Pottermore, can you tell me how to get past Diagon Alley in Book One? I've been asking every fanfiction author I've met who's on Pottermore (well, actually, you're the second) but I got nothing that works. Any advice?
TheTwoDL chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I like the idea a lot. The chapter name suited the chapter perfectly and I also liked the way you used each marauder and Lily's POV. There werent any SPaG mistakes either. Good work and keep updating :)
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I thought this was a good start to your fic. You set up the four marauders quite nicely, and I like how you incorporated Snape's memory to make it canon-compliant. As for critique, it is a bit strange that there's no mention of Peter or Remus since you've already placed them in the compartment. I'd suggest throwing in a line or a reference of them. There's no need to give them lines, just a mention. But, if you like keeping the memory intact, that's understandable. Also, I'd fix the spelling of Marauders in your title. Overall, good job.
Jpottersgirl chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
I have A POTTERMORE acount too! I'm a ravenclaw too too! :)
ReaderMagnifique chapter 5 . 4/19/2012

... And I also have a Pottermore account!

purple-fingers chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! a cliffy! Damn you to hell! No, wait! If you go to hell you can't update...*thinkng, thinking, thinking* well damn...

*begs* Please update! *grovels at feet* pwease? with a cherry on top?

Ahahaha great story please update soon!