Reviews for The Glorious Day
Aaronna chapter 1 . 4/10
I love this! When I first watched that episode I was curious as to where that coat had come from. I had expected to see it in season 5, but nope... I love how you gave the coat a meaning, a reason for being so obvious. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Phanstarlight chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
awwww! That was adorable and beautifully written :)
Midoriko-sama chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
And then Season 5 turned out to be such a disappointment... *sadness*
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow...that was so beautifully written, well done! Enjoyed every word
megsters1309 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awwwww...this was adorable fluffy. :)
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This was so sweet. You always seem to write cute, endearing fics.
emicattt chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Yay! Lovely fluff. :D 3

Non-writers survive by reading. :)
zechirator chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You survive the Merlin gap with writing, I with reading your work. :)
Healed535 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was just perfect. Such beautiful writing. You brought tears to my eyes.
Janella62 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Thank you for this story I really enjoyed it. This non-writers survive between series by reading fan fiction. So thank you again for all the great stories. Best Regards
Ash9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
*sniff* Why didn't the writers of Merlin give us this moment? Because, yes, obviously, Merlin's coat must have come from Arthur's gratitude and dadgummit, I want to see him dress Merlin for once! How perfectly perfect! :)
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was beautifully written and I wished non-writers could see the awesome power of stories. Arthur's timid attitude and dressing Merlin was so cute, I had to cover my face and giggle.
Revhead chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I enjoyed this muchly :) Such depth of friendship, a beautiful moment shared between them. Thanks for this! :D
OoLostGirloO chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! i haven't seen the final ep yet! Agravaine dies! Oh i so wanna watch it now DX

Also, as i see it is due, this was a great fic, just like all the other ones of yours I've read :) keep it up. More Merlin/Arthur sweet 'awwing' moments!