Reviews for Fire
Shirlee chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This gave me the shivers! Great fanfiction! One of the best I've read so far. :)
FrozenPotterFangirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
oh my gosh i loved it
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Really good job on the story! I really enjoyed it. :) Never give up on writing!
Aarushi chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Really good. One of my favourite stories. Thanx for posting
Louise Longleam chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
OH MY GOSH! THAT IS SOOO AMAZINGG!

I was nearly crying, I had a dream that they would end up together but the way you captured it was soooooo beautiful! Thank you so much! Can you make a book and post it on here about their travels? Hehe, don't worry but you do have a charming pen and I would love to read more of your work ) Thank you!
emilie st john chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
soooooooooo sweet. it really sounds like an extract from the book and cat and jf are totally made for eachother!you are so talnted, dont ever give up!

a hug from paris

emmie
Ella chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
jf isn't my favorite, but you did a good job with this.. write more about Cat! she's such a great character!
thegrimreaper chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I LOVED THIS! I NEVER REALISED ANYONE ELSE ALSO SUPPORTED CAT/ J-F!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
hey i am just writing to say i really enjoyed your jf and cat of all the characters cat should end up with it should be him :)he and cat are perfect for each other and i think there should be more of cat and jf out there dont you?
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I was delighted by this story; I'm so happy that for the miniscule number of Cat/J-F fics, there was this one, which was amazingly well written. :)
PrincessMnMz chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this series, and JF is probably my favorite character. This fanfic was so good, and I think that you did a great job capturing him. Great work/
peaceallover chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
it's soooo sweet! is it complete? please please please tell me you're going to add another chapter...