Reviews for Where You Need To Be
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Just had to tell you I looooved this! Great, in-character Sherlock, Mycroft and John. Awesome take on the Holmes upbringing. So glad I stumbled across this piece!
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Absolutely loved this :)
Sophie-SSS chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I liked how you wrote what Sherlock's family must be like. I also loved the Sherlock/Mycroft/John's moments, hilarious!
friggz chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
"Gratitude, it is meaningless. It is only the expectation of further favours,"

I see what you did there.
Kokoroyume chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Brilliant story :)

And I would love read more about this universe ;)
Sensue chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Just so you know how much I loved this story...

I read it through once then lost it and then spent the rest of the day searching for it. Its now safely in my favorites.
phanpiggy chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Weird, I have an uncle named Steven who's my father's brother too...
SWBloodwolf chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
I really enjoyed this although sad it had ended but I guess it was inevitable and a good place to finish at. Haven't read such an interesting piece in a while and thoroughly enjoyed the rare high quality.

Please write more, I would be I'm sure one of many to read and enjoy.
callietitan chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
yay finally! This was awesome, I love everything about it! John and Sherlock are cute. Thanks for this story! update soon!
Ailis1976 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
Yay! You're back! I'm so happy to see you writing again! Wonderful chapter, and I really love the interaction between Sherlock and John! Thank you so much, you made my day :-D
Anita Simons chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
this is really really good! cannot wait for next chap :)
Reynardetta chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Aah, this was a good chapter. I liked the interactions between Sherlock and Alfred.
Puri chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
Hi this story is wondeful!

Pleas write more 3

I love it how John and Sherlock interact

with each other!

cant wait for the next chapter to appear

Thank you so mutch for writing this 33 )
Marsupial Madness chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I like it! This isn't slash, though, is it? Because it's good enough without it :)
V Tsuion chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
I really liked this chapter and eagerly await the next.