Reviews for In my Head, Under my Skin
bookelf chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
I hated to see no next chapter button. This was great! Cary and kalends have so much more potential. I can only hope the show makes good use of them. You really kept everyone in character. My friend who has never seen the show fell in love with it due to your story. Had to explain Cary and Kalinda were secondary characters : ) She was not happy. Thanks for giving an incredible read.
Mitzi chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Really great job totally in character i enjoyed it, and hope you continue to write more
niafadra chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
liked this chapter a lot, i hope you update soon
niafadra chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
great writing, you really presented the inner monologue realistically and highlighted the complexities and tensions of the situation
boring as they come chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
wow great job totally in character and i hope u continue writing them
liv.einziger chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Great job! I think you depicted very well the confusion inside Cary's mind. I'm sure he's in love with Kalinda, but hates himself for it and tries really hard to avoid his feelings for her.

I love Cary and Kalinda, and whatever is there between them! I'd love to read any other stories you might write on them! :)
mundy chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
very good story, you kept Cary in caracter and I'm curious to read more. Please update