Reviews for moments after i have dreamed
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 2/6
So this the second fic that I've read by you and I have to admit that I really love how you use a third-person narrative and make it feel like a first-person. It feels so personal and I was hooked by the second paragraph. I really liked the idea for this and that Henry was the determining factor of which future reality would occur. Thanks for sharing...
GillyRoc chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I would encourage you to take more of those family 'brownies' right now because this is brilliant. It saddens me that it's a one-shot because the idea is great and so is the development, so the actual 'Parent Trap' part could take place, and Henry would do something useful for once. So, please? Would you consider revoking the one-shot status and make it a full blown story? I'm beging here, I'll give you cookies, I swear! Or brownies!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
In the beginning my head hurted. Seriously. But that's not because of you, because you wrote this very very well. It is hard to write that kind of thing and you mastered it very good! *bows-down*
Damn, you did a very good job here! I'm fascinated..
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was very interesting. Those possible futures, I approve. Not the fighting one but still approved
Wolliw chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is hauntingly beautiful - I haven't read many Henry-centric stories, but this is definitely a favorite.
srortiz87 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
gah! so does he save them?!
False Ammunition chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, my gosh. What I loved was that, while reading this, I forgot I was reading this. You know how you get swept up in things like that? So I think it goes without saying that this is perfectly in character, perfectly detailed, and wholly riveting. You're a brilliant writer.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is a really, really sweet story. :)
Jade St. Jms chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
There should really be more chapters to this fic...
theothermia chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I want to smack Henry upside his head, would it hurt to just hug Regina..yeah yeah she is the EQ but sheesh. I'm glad Emma told him in a nutshell to get it together so they can have a chance later.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I really liked this. It's very tragic in a way.
Madam Mare chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
what the fuck was in the brownies at my family's holiday party.-ok that literally made me lol! This was so good though! It was quirky and sweet! Good stuff!
vargagirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love this. Your writing is beautiful. At first it was a little confusing, but once I caught on to the idea, it flowed really well. I love the happy future that you wrote. It sounds perfect. Great job!
Agent KB chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You have yet to write something I don't totally love. This one was great. Thanks and keep them coming! :)
tiny.amazon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
OK, I knew Regina/Emma had potential, but after reading your three fics I'm totally into the pairing.

Please write a 50,000 words story, I know it would be Awesome!