Reviews for Waters of Mars as it should have been
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Nice new ending with River wielding a frying pan.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Brilliant. I mean, a bit Deus Ex Machina, but then, that's the Doctor all over, isn't it? Nice to see someone else doing it for him.
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I'm just gonna say this: thank you. We need more 10/River interaction; doesn't even need to be them as a pairing, they just need to have SOME sort of contact with each other besides The Library, and I think this fits the bill quite nicely! Plus, it helps the Doctor to redeem himself for one of his worst mistakes, and I love that! :D
Ella Lane chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I loved it. I am still smiling. From what I've read in reviews, it appears that it was originally an angel, right? Well, River worked much better. ;) She was awsome, and gave the doctor the kick he needed.

Really great. When I saw that episode I was like "Seriously"? I think they were already in the route towards 10th ending. His song ended because that regeneration was almost going mad. I don't blame him, though. Too many losses can do that to you.
Spike847 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
cool idea :)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
:') Ahh,now my heart can rest in peace, knowing that the Doctor hadn't gone dark after all.

But, seriously, a guardian angel? Haha, I thought it was river at first. The story would've fitted fine with river, actually, and would make more sense than a guardian angel. In my opinion, anyway.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
The Narrator is a wonderful idea. When I was watching that episode, I just wanted to shout at him and make the Doctor stop. :o)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awesome :D though i would have been majorly ... "WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED? HOW COULD THEY DO THAT!" if this had actually happened... that's what fanfiction is for :D and it was great. The whole "Time Lord Victorious" thing freaked me out. I needed counselling after i saw it. *well*, just from other Whovians who assured me that the Doctor would recover :D Though it was an interesting plot twist and character development... it was scary and this fic was a fantastic solution (in terms of the whole, "drop them off in the future" thing.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 12/28/2011